71

"Other than organ failure, the old man's illness also has a nervous system disorder caused by cerebral vascular malformation and hemorrhage. It not only affects his ability to move and speak, but also affects his memory. He remembers the matter of Zhai Chi the most clearly."

Zhai Zhijin was sitting in the living room. After sitting down for a while, most of the cigarette in his hand was burned. No one around Yu Jiu smoked. He was not used to the smell of smoke for a while, but he could barely bear it.

Zhai Wei may not have enough stamina due to his young age, so he couldn't help but choked.

Zhai Zhijin glanced at him and put out the cigarette.

The servant next to him brought two cups of tea, Yu Jiu turned to thank him, and asked hesitantly, "Old man, how long have you been sick?"

"More than five months...almost half a year."

Yu Jiu calculated the time.

He fell ill a long time ago.

But no one told Zhai Chi about it.

Maybe the old man also knows that he did something wrong five years ago.

Because I know I did something wrong, I am even more reluctant to admit it.

The grandfather and grandson have been awkward for more than five years, and neither of them is willing to bow their heads. They insist on letting Brother Zhai persuade Zhai Chi to come back only when the end of the road is at stake.

And still unwilling to apologize.

I don't know what Zhai Chi is talking about with the old man now.

Thinking about it, Yu Jiu glanced upstairs.

Di Zhijin took a sip from his teacup and asked, "Has Zhai Chi been doing well for a few months in China?"

Yu Jiu was stunned for a moment, and said to himself, didn't you have someone monitor him for a while?

But this cannot be asked.

Yu Jiu said, "It's pretty good."

The uncle nodded thoughtfully, "That's good."

"..."

As he spoke, he looked at Zhai Wei again, "Is he the eldest brother's child?"

Being cueed suddenly, Zhai Wei froze for a moment, looked up, and quickly buried his head lower.

It stands to reason that Zhai Wei should politely call him uncle now, but Mr. Zhai didn't recognize Zhai Wei as his grandson, and Yu Jiu couldn't figure out what his uncle's attitude towards him was, so he didn't dare to let Zhai Wei recognize his relatives rashly, so he just said lightly. "A cry.

As soon as the words fell, there was a sound at the door, and hurried footsteps approached quickly.

Accompanied by Uncle Feng's anxious voice of dissuasion, the two of them had already entered the living room, looking at the person sitting on the sofa, their eyes sparkled.

The greedy and surprise eyes that are not concealed make people feel uncomfortable when they look at it.

Although not to see their own.

Yu Jiu glanced to his side.

When Zhai Wei saw two people appearing at the gate, his face turned pale.

Based on the facial features, several similar faces could be found, confirming Yu Jiu's vague guess.

Uncle Zhai and one of his lovers...?