52

Yu Jiu forced herself not to look at other people, paused and said, "Shall I reimburse you for the custom-made cake?"

Zhai Chi: "..."

The few watching the play next to me couldn't help laughing out loud.

"Oh, it's so sour, brother Zhai, this method has long been outdated."

"Ham, didn't Zhai Chi just come back from abroad not long ago? Understand, understand."

"Hahahahahaha."

There was laughter and laughter under the grape trellis.

Zhai Chi failed in molesting, with a helpless expression on his face.

But looking at Yu Jiu's obviously upturned mouth, he thought again: Forget it, just be happy.

Yu Jiu cut the cake and asked the squad leader to deliver it to the uncles and aunts first, and let them make the rest by themselves.

He was just about to cut a piece for himself when Zhai Chi handed it over to him with a paper tray.

What a big piece.

If you eat too much sweet, you will get tired.

Yu Jiu was about to refuse, when Zhai Chi suddenly said, "Three parts of sugar, you won't get bored."

"..."

Sometimes Yu Jiu wondered if this person was the roundworm in his stomach.

Seeing that he didn't move, Zhai Chi said again: "It's not easy to scratch the thorns of prickly pears. I worked so hard yesterday, don't you really want to try?"

Yu Jiu: "..."

He could only reach out and take it.

The prickly pears sent to the cake shop seemed to have undergone some kind of special treatment, without the sour taste they had tasted when they were just picked, but retained the crispness of the prickly pears, which tasted sour and sweet, with a very pleasant taste. it is good.

And thinking that these prickly pears are the first process that Zhai Chi is in charge of, Yu Jiu feels even more delicious.

But delicious is delicious, Yu Jiu was a little worried about Zhai Chi's hands.

He shaved so many prickly pears by himself yesterday... Are your hands okay?

When a group of people were sitting under the grape trellis to enjoy the shade and chatting, Yu Jiu always secretly looked at Zhai Chi's hand.

When he looked at him for the seventh time, Zhai Chi finally couldn't bear it anymore, and took advantage of the cover of the table to grab his hand under the table.

Because of the scar on the palm of his hand, Yu Jiu has always been sensitive to the touch of his left hand and other people. He subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, but Zhai Chi held him tightly and said, "If you move again, I won't explain if they find out."

"..."

Yu Jiu glanced at him and gave up struggling.

He suddenly realized that this seemed to be an opportunity.

He lightly held Zhai Chi's hand back.

Playing ball all the year round, Zhai Chi's hands are not delicate. His fingers and the surface of the ball have a thin layer of calluses. It feels a little rough to the touch, but it feels smooth to the touch.

But now his fingertips are obviously a little sticky, and the subtle difference can only be felt by touching it carefully.

He really got stuck.