Strange Tales: Ghost Rider

3RD POV
LOCATION: CYPRESS HILLS CEMETERY

In the Silent Cemetery, a man with blonde hair and Black leather Jacket was standing in front the grave of his loved one.

???: I can feel it Rox. Trouble in the air. More innocent blood joinin' ya soon.

The man said while looking at the grave of the famous Motorcycle Stunt Cyclist's daughter, Roxanne Simpson. Soon a portal was opened behind the man and through it, came The Sorcerer Supreme and The Son Of Satan.

???: Head back your magic castle. You ain't welcome here.

The man pulled out his shotgun as he turned around, pointing at both of them.

JOHNNY BLAZE. THE BRIMSTONE BIKER.

Strange: It's called a Sanctum. And welcome or not this is where fate has determined The Sorcerer Supreme needs to be.

Johnny: Tell "fate", answer's no.

Strange: The very fabric of reality is shifting, Johnny. The very existence is in danger of falling apart into Nothingness. The Eldritch God, Shuma-Gorath's is coming along with Mindless Army to fight against the spawn Of Oblivion. To safe the entire creation, we nee--

Johnny: Do I look like someone who I'll give a damn 'bout anything?

Blaze said as he lowered his gun and turned to Roxanne's Grave.

Daimon: Look John, I don't think you get it. Shaka-laka-Shuma is having a beef with the chaos king and him, along with Many Angled Ones wants Chaos to be gone forever. The battle might cause a Omniversal Amargeddon which is beautiful to watch.

Johnny: And How exactly will you stop it?

Daimon: By Joining hands with chaos king aka Amatsu-Mikaboshi. Cool ain't it?

Johnny: Huh?

Strange: If Many Angled ones won, then with the Powers of The Void, they will transcend and battle against Maya including the entire Creation itself.

Daimon: So, basically if we come between the two, we'll turn into Shish Kebab by both sides so we are taking the "safer" option according to the Magic-Man.

Johnny: I don't want to be a part of this.

Daimon: Oh C'mon Johnny, you can't say no! Without the Ghost rider, Midnight Sons is incomplete. Look, I know the life hasn't been fair to you but do you really think Roxanne would agree with your Decision.

Hearing the name of his deceased wife, Blaze quickly turned around and aimed his gun at Hellstrom.

Daimon: You think that's gonna hurt me?

As Daimon said, Johnny imbued his Ordinary shotgun with hellfire.

Johnny: How 'bout now?

Daimon: O-Okay Johnny, let's talk abo--