𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 13

I woke up seeing myself in my room. I mean mine and Tom's. I looked around seeing that I was alone in the room, suddenly the memories from yesterday came back. God what time is it. I looked at my phone seeing 9:45. I sat up on the bed stretching and getting up to brush my teeth and get ready.

 I sat up on the bed stretching and getting up to brush my teeth and get ready

I dressed up and went downstairs.

"Good morning" I said to the twins and my brother.

"Good morning little sis" my brother replied smiling. I smiled back at him.

"How's your arm" I asked him pointing at it.

"Still hurting, but a little bit better" he responded.

"I'm sorry again" I apologised.

"Nah, don't worry at least I won't have to do anything at school" he said smiling again. I nodded and sat at the table.

"Good morning sweet pies" we heard and turned around. It was Simone.

"Good morning" we all replied.

"I see you're already ready" Simone said looking at me. I nodded and continued to eat.

"Ready for what?" the twins asked my brother nodding after them.

"We're going shopping with her" Simone replied to them.

"Isn't she grounded?" Tom asked looking confused.

"She is, don't worry your little brain with it" Simone replied making me chuckle. Tom rolled his eyes turning to his brother. Do they have some kind of twin telepathy, talking to each other with eyes?

"Can we come?" Bill asked.

"Yeah sure, go get ready" Their mother replied and as soon as possible they were gone from the table. Suddenly we heard a bang. Did a meteor hit us?

We turned around and saw Tom on the stairs. He must have fell as I see from Bill and Carlos laughing their asses off.

Me and Simone looked at each other and bursted out laughing. Tom glared at us and we quickly stopped. Again they ran upstairs and we didn't see nor hear them. Or I was wrong we were hearing steps, screams etc. I guess they really want to go to the mall.

They were finally ready and we all ran towards the car to get the passenger seat.

Bill won and we all scoffed.

Of course I had to sit in the middle. Can't boys sit there or they're scared to smash their balls? Like they have one.

We were finally at the mall and the boys ran in.

"Get back here" Simone yelled at them.

"Fuck" the three mumbled.

"Language" she scolded them.

They rolled their eyes at her and came to walk next to us.

The guys walked behind me and Simone whispering something. I couldn't properly hear them.