𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 18

It's been like a month since everything and I'm much better. Right now I'm getting ready for school. We haven't gone to school in a long time we didn't feel like it, mostly me and Carl.

 We haven't gone to school in a long time we didn't feel like it, mostly me and Carl

I looked in the mirror observing myself. I hate my body. I mean It's not that I'm fat, but my body is not well builded. I sighed and left the room jogging downstairs.

"Finally" my brother said annoyed.

I flipped him off and looked around to see everyone is here. My face slightly turned red. They were fr waiting for me.

As soon as we left the house I felt the cold breeze hit my body. I shivered and hugged myself to keep the warmness in me.

It seemed like Tom had noticed and slid his hoodie over me.

"Thank you" I smiled at him. He just nodded and continued walking.

As soon as we got in people were looking at us and some whispering things. What bitches.

We separated outside my classroom and I waved them off.

I sat down on my chair and buried my face in my hands. Suddenly I heard whispering next to me. I didn't think much of it when they started getting louder I turned around.

Some girls were looking at me and whispering some things. I sent them a glare and turned into my old position, when I heard something that made my blood oil.

"Her mother probably killed herself and soon will her brother, nobody wants her."

I quickly turned around and stood up.

"What did you fucking say?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I said that nobody wants you you whore" one of the girls said making the other laugh.

"I don't fucking care what you said about me, but you will not talk about my family bitch" I replied grabbing her by hair and pushing her on the ground.

She let out a squall and jumped on top of me hitting me right in the middle of my face. God she begs for it. I turned us over and started throwing punches at her till the teacher separated us. I didn't realise I had blood in my mouth, but spit it out at her.

"Principal now" the teacher pointed at us both.

We left the classroom and went to the principals office. We sat down and he looked at us both.

"I'll have to call your parents" he exclaimed.

Emma let out a laugh and quickly covered it up with a cough.

I sent her a glare and looked back at the principal.

He called Emma's parents and they quickly arrived hugging her while he spoke to me.

"Give me your mom's number"

I kept quiet for a moment before speaking.

"She passed away" I said quietly.

His eyes widened, but his face quickly softened.

"I'm sorry is there anyone else we could call?"

"My brother, but he's in class right now" I replied fidgeting with my rings.

He nodded as he spoke "Yeah let's go get him."

We went to his class and as he saw me next to the principal with a bloody nose and lip he quickly got up and ran towards me.

Then his annoying teacher spoke "Mr Ferrante sit back down." He ignored her and kept observing my face for any more cuts.

"He's coming with me to the office" the principal told her as she nodded.

We quickly got back there and her parents were sending us glares which we ignored.

"So I wanted to say that Emma's expelled for 2 weeks" the principal turned to her parents. They quickly sent me a glare before nodding to him.

"Astoria is free" he turned to me. My eyes widened as Emma stood up shouting.

"That's not fair look at my face and look at hers"

"You started it" my brother stood up too.

She flipped him off and left with her parents.

"Next time you fight her be sure it's outside the school" he smiled.

I smiled back at him as me and Carl left.

"That bitch I would of killed her if the principal wasn't there" my brother said making me chuckle at his words.

"Yeah sure" I replied rolling my eyes. Deep down I knew he would, he really cared about me.

"I'm dead serious she got lucky I wasn't there when it all started" he said chuckling at his own words.

We talked for a while and stopped at the bathroom to clean my wounds.

_______________________________

Sorry that it's short, but I have to get my luggage done, because I'm leaving tomorrow. Every summer we go like to this house and spend it all there with my cousins so yeah I won't be posting much sorry about that, but I want to have the best summer with them, because they were in Germany and the only month we saw each other was August, but now they are back forever. And I think I passed my exams the only thing I need to do now is to apply to a school wish me luck to get in the school I am now. Love ya. 858 words