𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 17

No one's POV:

They were done eating now putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Astoria helped Simone then went upstairs to Tom's room. As she entered the room she was quickly pressed against the wall. Tom connected his lips with hers. It was like he was waiting his whole life for that kiss. He pushed the girl on the bed without parting their lips.

The way he was kissing her was all she has ever wanted. Their tongues dancing along.

One of his hands was on her hip the other on her cheek.

The hand that was on her hip trailed down to her pants trying to unbutton them. She smiled in their kiss as they parted.

The girl reached to unbutton her pants, but hesitated for a moment. She wanted to play with him.

He looked at her confused as to why she stopped.

"Never mind" she said and sat on the bed.

Tom's eyes widened as his smile fell. God she loved teasing him.

"Asi, please.." he whispered.

"You'll be good for me, right?" she teased him rubbing his part.

He nodded.

"Yes, yes I will be..please" he begged.

Astoria saw in his eyes he needed her touch. His eyes were begging.

She went over to the wardrobe and pulled a belt out.

"Lay down" she demanded.

He quickly laid down as the girl went over to him tying his hands to the bed.

She swiped off her jeans and panties as well her top and bra.

Turning around she saw his mouth watering off the sign of her naked body.

She went over to him hovering her heat over his face.

His eyes were shining.

She finally lowered herself feeling his tongue lick her clit. His tongue dancing around it making her moan.

"To-Tom" she moaned feeling the pleasure he gave her.

His mouth worked on her as she was gripping the bed frame. He continued, sending sparks up her body.

He tried freeing himself from the belt tied around his hands.

His tongue thrusted into her, his nose rubbing her clit.

"Fu-fuck Tom" she moaned.

The guy was making her whole body lighten up at his touch.

"Tom" she gasped feeling herself finishing in his mouth.

Her eyes were still closed the boy drawing circles on her clit.

He swallowed all she gave him as she got up.

"You did so good" the girl whispered rubbing his chest. "You deserve something" she said lowering herself again down to his pants.

She unzipped his baggy jeans tossing them on the floor. She rubbed her hand over his part teasing him.

He moaned at her touch. He loved her touch even if it was just holding hands.

She pulled off his boxers his dick sprang out.

God it was big. The girl through to herself.

She started pumping it up and down then lowered her head licking his tip.

He threw his head back his tight twitching.

She was sucking the tip gently before bobbing her head down. He moaned loudly looking her in the eyes.

Her eyes were teary of his tip hitting the back of her throat.

With the last hit in her throat he finished in her mouth. She swallowed it all feeling proudness.

Tom let out one last moan before laying his head back down. The pleasure he gave her,
he couldn't get over it.

Astoria untied his hands and laid down next to the boy.

They looked into each other's eyes as they burst out laughing.

The pair kissed one last time before dozing off to sleep into each other's arms.

Astoria's POV:

I woke up still in Tom's embrace. The memory of last night hitting the back of my head. I smiled at the thought and went to take shower.

Turning on the hot water filling it hit my body.

I got out and put on some shorts and a top.

I went over to wake Tom up.

"Tom" I whispered.

No move.

"Tom" I whispered again, but louder.

Still no move.

"TOM" I yelled out making him jump from the bed.

He groaned as he realised I woke him up for nothing.

"You scared the shit outta me" he said putting his hand on his chest.

I chuckled a little before speaking.

"Go get a shower idiot" Even tho he was sweaty I must admit he still smelled good.

As I saw the look on his face I realised that the thoughts of yesterday hit him too. A smirk grew on his face.

I shoved him out of bed and into the bathroom letting out a small giggle.

I was sitting on the bed as he came out dressed. We went downstairs seeing everybody there.

We sat down next to them and I turned to Bill. His eyes were red and he looked tired. My eyes widened at his state.

"What's up with him?" asked Tom.

"You two were too loud last night he couldn't sleep" Georg replied.

My cheeks went red. They heard us?

I quickly looked away trying to hide my redness, but in no use.

They all bursted out laughing. I threw an apple at them trying to shut them up, but they continued laughing.

"Okay that's it let's get you to bed" I said turning to Bill.

I grabbed him pulling him off of his chair.

He was dragging his feet up the stairs to his room.

I laid him in bed putting the blanket on top of him.

"Please..be quiet next time" he mumbled under his breath.

My cheeks went red again. Next time? I thought to myself.

I brushed the thought off and kissed him on the forehead.

Leaving his room I went downstairs seeing the others still laughing their asses off.

I grabbed the remote to turn on the tv, but could still hear their laughing. I turned around annoyed.

"I'll shove this remote up your asses"

As I said that they shut their mouths and dragged themselves to the couch sitting on it.

I put on a movie and got up to go make some popcorn.

I went over to the microwave and put them in, turning it on.

As the popcorn was ready I tossed it in a bowl and went over to the couch again.

_______________________________

Did not expect the beginning huh? Well except the unexpected hun. 1061 words