3. [WELL THIS WAS STRANGE]

Somewhere in another room, Kaminari and Jirou were searching for the first aid kit Mina mentioned to be in one of the kitchen cupboards.

It wasn't there.

After what felt like forever, but was actually just ten minutes, they decided to take a break.

How'd all this happen in the first place? And why didn't Bakugou tell any of them that he was slightly sick?

He's stubborn, that's why. A stubborn bastard he is. Can't even tell his own friends he's going through shit.

Fuck man.

For a second they looked around, trying to spot out a cupboard or drawer they missed but, they searched everywhere.

Mina what the fuck, man?

They decided, to try look again.

In the room, just a few steps from them and a glass door away, Sero was maneuvering for Bakugou's phone.

After finding it, he hit the emergency call button, and to his surprise Midoriya was the first contact to be called.

"Hello?" He heard the boys voice, "Kacchan? What do you want now? I told you, I'm not giving you ANY of my All Might merch. Bitch, get it yourself."

He ranted. Sero didn't know what words to use so he just winged it. "Midoriya, this isn't Bakugou dude. Umm, we've got a bit of an issue right now."

The lack of yelling and a gruff voice made Izuku's nerves spike. "Sero? That you?" He questioned. "Why do you have Kacchan's phone? Did something bad happen? Want to call his mom?" It was like Midoriya read Sero's mind.

"Yes! Yes please!" Sero begged, "hold on! Tell me what happened first and tell me where you are." Midoriya rushed to get up, he was going to use the landlines to call Aunty Mitsuki.

"W- well, it's me and the Bakusquad, we're here at Mina's place. All of a sudden he got up and walked over to the bathroom, then I think he just passed out." Sero explained. The pain and realization JUST seeping through.

Bakugou really just... Passed out?

And he didn't bother telling his friends, his second family that he wasn't okay?

Damn.

Midoriya paused for a second before he realized that it was happening... Again.

This used to be a bit of a common thing when they were in middle school.

Sure Katsuki used to pick on him and stuff, but every time he ended up in hospital, Izuku would be there to comfort him... -Ish.

"Oh shit-"

Sero deadpanned.

"Listen, I'm gonna call Aunty Mitsuki, but in the meanwhile, make sure his head is a little elevated, constantly check his pulse and breathing, keep a damp cloth over his forehead and just make sure nothing happens. Alright?" Midoriya instructed.

"Yeah, sure man, thanks so much" Sero nodded, then hung up.

Rushing towards the bathroom, he saw Kirishima already had things under control.