the second doll

Chapter 3: the shadow doll

A woman sleeping on her bed is approached by Persephone goddess of the dead. She tells the woman. "If you want power I can give it to you. But I need you to do something for me. I need you to imprison this video game character. They tried to steal my husband." She then showed the woman a picture of Klonoa. "I never want to see this person ever again."

And with that, Persephone leaves. The next thing I see. Is the woman next to a forest? She had played the game and knew that Klonoa would come to save holy beings trying to protect them. Ready with all of her materials. She brings out a woman a child and a cat. As she is about to start she places them in a magic circle meant to trap the spirit Klonoa.

The spirit Mara also whispers in the woman's ear. I need to get rid of this young deity because they are the ones who end me in the future. They are already stronger than most gods at such a young age. I need to nip this in the bud now.

Once Klonoa comes they are trapped inside of the circle. Helpless to stop the unfolding horror before their eyes. Once the woman starts to chant her wish and makes her intentions clear though. He tears off his right arm. Saying something to archangel Michael.

This was the witch's wish, "I pray to the power of death to trap this being in endless death. I pray to darkness to trap this child Klonoa away. I pray that evil takes hold and makes this holy being into one of your servants of evil. May Klonoa become evil and demonic. By the strength of the devil himself."

As Klonoa heard the woman say this. He tore off his arm shouting to Michael, "Take your arm back. We can't risk you being turned evil with me. The demon attached to me will do everything they can to keep me sane and find a way to fix this. We can't risk losing you too. godsend as many angels as necessary to stop archangel Michael from saving me. If he gets caught by the spell too there is no telling what could happen!"

Archangel Michael shows up. Trying to save Klonoa. With an army of angels trying to convince him not to go. As Klonoa is sealed in the doll with the other three holy beings.

May god protect all who read this. May the corruption be lifted from any holy beings who read this. And may none be tarnished like Klonoa was in the past. By a follower of Persephone and Mara.

The memory of Klonoa was erased from history by the lady bone demon without her realizing it. 15 years later. 20 years after Persephone not remembering her crime tried to save all in the shadow doll. Only to strengthen her hold on the doll and the spirit inside.

and this doll is linked in some way to Annabell. not just by being in the museum. may all who read this be protected from the spirits and gods that caused this.