the truth behind what is never human

Chapter 4: the deal between Persephone and Annabell

The girl raggedy Anna had taken over was listening to the tale of Hades and Persephone. The marriage had already taken place years ago. The girl not remembering the details because of this. Hades was listening in. First Apollo came to ask the girl something. And he lied to the girl.

Apollo said, "This is a prophecy of your marriage." The girl was elated. But they were already married to each other.. once both Apollo and Hades had left. A maiden from the future came to the girl. one that Persephone the imposter had given her. After Anna had been given by someone who looked like Jesus had given her the girl she was in spirit face. to trick everyone and make monsters or titans the next rulers instead of the gods.

A titan that had been given the face of the girl that she was talking to. Anna asked, "Why do you look like me?"

But instead of answering asked, "Do you wish to marry Hades?"

The titan lied, "I am Persephone I came looking like you to put you at ease. I don't want to marry Hades so you take my name and face instead. Ok. And I get your body."

Anna said, "Deal!"

However, Annabel was the true Persephone. The one they stole the body of. And raggedy Anna was the one who asked the witch to curse Klonoa.

Age 9.

Chapter 5: the last truth I wish to share about the dolls and Klonoa

A fetus was dreaming and in the dream, they became a game character remembering one of their past lives. A world where there was an anthropomorphic rabbit. Klonoa was given three names before they were born the mortal name, A.L. the titan name given by Kronos, Klonoa. And finally, the name was given by the gods Persephone is given by Zeus king of the gods.

So raggedy Anna cursed Persephone with her own power. And she had been blessed by the god of darkness. And married to Hades. And well gives birth to Dionysus a satyr man. Amplifying her power with only one downside. But to save herself and everyone she loves she set out to conquer evil itself sealing the fate of Mara to destruction.

May you be protected from all evil that might have leaked through this post and writings.

p.s. I thought about adding this. to the gods. there is a book made in China that is based on a book that reveals the true name of vampires. but this book was made to reveal the true name of gods and goddesses. Persephone is a goddess it would help you find the true goddess.