ch. 3

I have updated the few chapters I made before to make them make more sense I guess cause my writing before was confusing and bad.

FINALLY I'M MAKING THE 3RD CHAPTER! Thank you for all the people who continued to read my story and even waiting, it was a long wait I will admit it but I was going through stress and have come back with even more stress so here it is please enjoy.

Tanjiro's POV:

When we walked into the principles office it was Oyakata-sama. It nice to see him in a lot better health but that might be because the fact were in the future and in the past medicine wasn't the best... maybe idk.

When he saw us it looked like he was trying to hide his surprise. "So you are our new students, welcome to Kimetsu Academy what are your names?" He asked in the same voice I remember. "I'm Kamado Nezuko and this is my older brother Kamado Tanjiro". Nezuko said for me. " Right let me just grab your schedules real fast and I'll call someone you have in all you classes to show you around."  'Really one person is in all of our classes... the same person?' I said in my head.

"Here you go, just wait a moment and I'll call them right up." He said and he did as told. A few moments later two people walked in and man was I happy to see them. "Kanao you will be in all of Nezuko's classes so I'm trusting you to show her around." "Yes sir." She said in the same monotone voice but she looked really happy. "And Muichiro you will be in all of Tanjiro's classes I'm trusting you to show him around." "Hai." He said really happy. 'Well theirs something new, Muichiro acting non emotionless around people but me' I said in my head. 'Also why is he telling them that like its a mission and if they do it they will be payed thousands of dollars?'

"You may head to your classes now." We all walked out and went down different hallways since were in different grades. "Bye Nezuko have a good day!" "Bye you to!" We said before going to our classes. "Tanjiro right? I'm Muichiro can we be friends?" He asked trying to contain his happiness, I've managed to read him over the years just like Giyuu do I normally know what they're doing. "Sure." I said with a smile and he turned away for some reason. "I'm glad, also can you sit next to me in our classes I want to get to know you." He said with an odd smirk. "Uhh.. Yeah I don't see why not."

"YAY!" He yelled and put his arms around me while we continued to walk. 'He really hasn't changed' Once we made it to class everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. 'Wow they really put me in a class with most the Hashira, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Sabito, and Genya. It's like they planned this or something.' I said in my head. "Class this is Tanjiro please be nice to him I don't need another accident with you guys." The teacher said. " 'Kay" They all said at the same time. Muichiro pulled me all the way to the back where no one but Giyuu and Sabito were sitting and had me sit next the window and sat on the only seat next to me.

Muichiro's POV:

When I saw Tanjiro I was so happy now we get to spend even more time together and I will make sure of that just like I did in the past and when we both were dead. (Creep)

I put Tanjiro next to the window and sat on the only seat next to him so no one else could and smirked at the others who were just glaring at me. It didn't scare me though I'm just as strong as I used to be, plus they just weren't scary.

The teacher started with the lesson but I didn't pay attention of course cause this was history class and we already knew this stuff but Tanjiro was paying close attention and was taking notes so I can only assume he doesn't have his memories. What a shame I'll have to restart everything I did but its fine it won't take that long I just have to keep him to myself and keep Nezuko away. Sneaky b*tch always took his attention away from me but I won't let that happen again. No I cant and I won't. This time we'll grow happy together.

I put my arms around Tanjiro and layed my head on him. He put his hand on my head and just rubbed it like he used to. 'He will be mine this time and I won't let any assholes take him from me, I know they have a thing for him. This is different time's and I know what I'm doing now. They will all die by my hands if they get to close. Only God and save them from the pain those people will suffer.'

TO BE CONTINUED

So I'm gonna change it a little it is still a Tanjiroxall but it will end with Muitan (Muichiro x Tanjiro) Only because it's on of my favorites. Also only Muichiro will be yandere cause it just makes sense with what I wrote and I kinda just changed my mind. Bye