ch. 4

Muichiro's POV:

The bell rang which ment that it was time to go to the next class. Man I'm so happy that I was the one that got to be in all of Tanjiro's classes cause that mean I get to see him all day.

As we were walking to our next class some random person ran up to us and interrupted Tanjiro from speaking. "So what do you want to do afte-" "HI TOKITO-KUN" ugh it's this girl again she is very annoying and won't leave me alone. "Who are you again?" "Oh your so silly it's me *******(you can choose a name) the girl in your last class that you worked with for the project." She said giving Tanjiro a random look.

"Ugh umm and you are?" "I'm Tanjiro Kamado I just moved to this school today and I have Muichiro in all my classes so he's just taking me to my next one." He said with the sweetest smile. 'I didn't think it was possible but I just fell in love again.' "Right anyways Tokito-kun can we go to the park this afternoon after school I need help studying with Social Studies." She asked. That's a lie she the smartest in her class that's one of her excuses but I say no every time why does she still ask?

"Um actually he said that me and him were gonna hang out after school I'm sorry if it sounds rude I was just trying to say that we already made pla-" "SHUT UP I WASN'T ASKING YOU! so what do you say." .... Excuse me. How DARE she yell at him. "I don't get why you still ask I've said no every other time why would this time be any different?" "Um cause were friends." I grabbed Tanjiro's hand and started walking cause we were almost late. "Since when we're we friends?" And with that she didn't say anything else.

"Okay class get out yo-" "sorry were late we ran into a little trouble on the way here." I said to the teacher. "It's fine, please take a seat." I took Tanjiro to the only available seats which happen to be in the front of the class but at least I can still sit next to him. "Don't you think that was a little rude?" Tanjiro asked me. "No, she won't leave me alone no matter how many times I tell her to." "Oh I'm sorry but, hey at least she's not forcing you to do anything right?" He asked "yeah..."

After that we finished a few more classes and then it was lunch time so I took him to my favorite spot outside under a tree that had some really nice shade. "So what do you have for lunch?" Tanjiro asked me. "Oh um I don't usually eat lunch." "What everyone needs to eat... Hmm here we can share mine I made it myself." He said with a really bright smile. "Are you sure? I don't w-" "YES! Im sure I really don't mind." He brought out a bento box and showed me the cutest lunch I've ever seen.

'Man it's almost to cute to eat

'Man it's almost to cute to eat.... Almost' "It's a good thing I always pack extra chopsticks." He handed me a pair and we started eating. "This is good! Your a really good cook" 'you would make a perfect wife one day.' "Thank you! I'm not sure why but the first time I tried cooking its like I had already done something like it and just did it, ever since then cooking has been something I've enjoyed." Hmm he may remember things has he does stuff but I can't say that for sure.

The end because I only made this chapter cause I had nothing else to do but it ended up being bad and confusing but that's fine I did kinds rush this chapter so there you go a short and rushed chapter out of boredom.

Any bye bye come back again soon to read the next chapter when it comes out.