⎯ sugarhillddot

i woke up to my door being opened slowly. i turned to see everyone with stuff in their hands.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY " ddot yelled as he flew onto my bed, landing on my legs.

he scooted himself up to hug me. i hugged him back as the flash from everyones phone was in my face.

" what time is it " i groaned, rubbing my eyes.

" its 1:30 pm. wake up " my brother, amari , said as he side eyed me.

he had a cake in his hands with 16 candles.

" i dont wanna wake uppp " i held ddots head that was on my chest.

" well u have to we got plans "

i sat up as ddot still hugged me. notti had 2 gift bags in his hand. dd had one.

ddot got off of me and sat next to me. amari put the cake on my lap and they all sung happy birthday. i closed my eyes and made a wish before blowing all the candles out.

" here here here open ur gifts " notti was too excited. he always got like this.

amari moved the cake to my desk and i grabbed the gifts from nottis hands. i noticed the tagged said " from ur lovey dovey bae, ddot "

i looked over at ddot who was smiling heavily. i opened it to see the pink sp5der hoodie ive been eyeing. then when i got to the bottom, there was a pandora box.

i opened it to see a bracelet full of charms. when i say full, there was at least 15 on there. 3 of the many charms had our initials and a heart in the middle.

i hugged him tightly as i thanked him over and over. he knew i love jewelry so seeing this, it would be worn everyday.

then i opened nottis bag. it had a pair of black cat jordan 4's and a card. the card had a big paragraph that took over the whole side. it explained how much of a good friend i was.

i got off the bed and hugged notti, thanking him. he didnt say anything but he smiled. that was his way of saying your welcome without any words.

" here open mines next " dd handed me it. i sat back on my bed and opened the bag.

it had a full sephora bag in it and some other things. there was dior perfume, sol de janeiro, lip glosses and skincare. whenever we all hung out, we would go to sephora and just look because i didnt wanna buy so many things at once.

there was a true religion shirt and a plastic box that had at least 10 blunts.

" why are there so many blunts oh my goshh " i laughed.

" i mean u always be sayin u need weed so " he shrugged.

i hugged him and he hugged me back. then i sat back on the bed.

" here lil sis " amiri handed me a card.

it had a small paragraph on how ive been a supportive sister and there was 300 dollars.

" aww thank you amiri " i smiled as he nodded.

" tha boys took all my present ideas so i gave u money because ik u love money " he raised his eyebrows and winked.

i laughed because he knew me so well. all of them knew me well.

" now get ready y/n cuz we gon go to tha mall then hibachi " amiri grabbed the cake and walked out the room. dd and notti followed.

once they all left, ddot hugged me once again. i grabbed his head with both hands and kissed him over and over, slowly getting sloppy.

then we started to make out as i crawled onto his lap. he pulled away after a minute.