⎯ dd osama

" im faded den a hoeee " y/n said as the facetime showed half her face.

" y/n go to sleep " dd said. whenever y/n was high, she would call dd and he would have to listen to her talk and laugh the whole time.

" but im floatingg. how can i possibly sleep dd " she looked at him with a " really " face.

" you not floating my heart. jus put the phone down and close ur eyes. youn gotta hang up, only if u want to " he said.

" but i wanna talk to you. your my favorite person" she confessed.

" favorite person? what r u talkin bout " he asked, confused.

" i like u dd. everything abt u so ur my favorite person. "

dd didnt know what to say. he had also liked y/n back but she didnt expect her to like him back. he sat in shock before saying something.

" like you like me as a friend ? " he asked.

" nooo why would i say that. i like you as a crush " she said.

" go to sleep y/n. i need u to sober up my heart "

" okay fine. i dont wanna hang up though. can u stay on facetime with me ? "

" yeah of course. jus mute okay? ill mute too "

y/n slept with her phone showing her face while dd was using his phone. he didnt expect y/n to even say that, especially when she was high.

••

dd woke up first and saw y/n waking up. he didnt say anything until she did.

" i fell asleep otp with u ? " she asked.

" um yeah. i asked if u wanted to hang up but u didnt want to. i have a question y/n "

" what is it ? " she asked, rubbing her eyes.

" do u actually like me ? "

she didnt kno what to say. she was confused on why he was asking because her hints werent that big.

" uhh why do u ask ? "

" because u confessed when you was high. its fine if you dont "

" i do dd. i just didnt wanna tell you like that. im actually sorry " she laughed.

" its fine y/n. i like you too. ever since we met ive liked you. " he said.

" u really like me back ? " she asked.

" yes i really do. i just didnt know how to tell u because i was afraid you might friend zone me or just ghost me "

" i wouldnt do that to you dd. whether you like me or not. you treat me good, even if we both didnt know we liked eachother. "

" yeah that was my way to tell you " he scratched the back of his neck as he looked away.

" your cute dd. you fr are " she smiled.

he smiled as the two stayed on the facetime as dd informed her on what she was talking about last night.

••

borin ass chapter ik 😭. im fr running outta ideas so comment em right here!! also go see my new book ⭐️.