⎯ notti osama

i cuddled the spiderman stuffed animal notti gave me. it smelled like his cologne since he had sprayed it all over.

i was back in ny for 2 weeks before going back to florida. me and my family used to live here in sugarhill before we moved to miami because we had more family members there.

we laid in his bed as we held eachother. the tv was playing buba's video and we didn't really pay attention to it.

our only focus was spending time together before i flew back which was in 3 days.

" ima miss you a lot " notti said.

" im gonna miss you more baby. i wish you went to florida with me " i looked up.

" i really wish i could too. florida's so nice " he looked down at me, making eye contact.

" all the boys there try to get at me and my new friends there try to put me on with them but i always say i have a boyfriend. they jus dont get it" i shook my head.

" ima go down there and smack em "

i laughed when he said that. he always knew how to lighten the mood up.

" i wanna smoke. wanna smoke with me ? " he asked.

" yes " i sat up.

he grabbed the cart and preroll out. usually he would do the blunt and i would do the cart because the blunt would hurt my chest.

i laid my head on his shoulder as the lighter flickered, lighting the end of the blunt. i used the cart and turned the velocity to the highest.

we blew out the smoke at the same time as our bodies felt relieved. i started to feel it as my eyes were getting lower. notti had a high tolerance so it would take him a bit.

my head almost fell when notti caught it. he laughed as he pushed my head back and put his arm around me.

" are you okay baby? " he asked.

" yea im fine " i had a big smile on my face as i tried to do a thumbs up.

" take a break " he took the cart from me, continuing to hit his blunt.

i put my arm over his stomach as i felt my body feel like it was losing its nerves. his blunt died and he put it on the bedside table.

his blunt was bigger this time so he felt high. i crawled onto him and straddled him. he wrapped his arms around me as i thought i was falling off him.

" am i falling " i tried to say.

" no i gotchu " he held me tighter.

i took his arms off me and stood up. i immediately fell on the ground and laughed as he looked at me with fear.

" yo who died ?? " dd asked, barging into the room.

i looked over at him and he looked down as me. he looked disappointed but he laughed.

" are you high " he helped me get up.

" no whatttt " i dragged the word.

" yeah you are. here notti " he lightly pushed me onto notti.

i fell onto nottis lap as he laughed and picked me up. he put my head on his chest and put his hand underneath my chin.

he lifted my head and kissed my lips. he gave me a few pecks before feeling the kiss.

i turned around to face him and sit on his lap. i kissed him as i looked at him with low eyes. his eyes struggled to stay open as the kiss got deeper.

i gave him one last peck before laying on his chest and playing with his hand as his other hand played with my hair.

felt generous so heres another chapter for yall 😍