Confused

Butters pov:
I look at my body in my bedroom mirror wondering why I can't just be the way I want to be. I always knew I was different, but figuring out I was trans was a whole knee thing. I didn't know if I should or even could tell anyone. What would my parents say?

Soon enough, the tears formed and fell out of my eyes like a rainy night. I sob quietly, still looking at myself and my flat chest, my rectangular body shape, my short hair, and my everything else.

It was getting late so i figured it was time to stop the crying and goer into bed. It's hard to stop crying, but I just talk to my hello kitty plush and pretend that someone actually cares about me.

(TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL)

Since it's June first, Mr. Garrison is teaching about the LGBTQ+ community and the colours. And of course, he had to start with transgender. "Being transgender is normal, but very scary and confusing. Being trans is denoting or relating to a person whose gender identity does not correspond with the sex registered for them at birth. In other words, if your a boy, you feel like a girl. As if your in the wrong body. Now, we're moving on to the definition and what it means to be gay. Being ga-"

Yep, I'm definitely trans. Aw shit, this isn't good. The tears are coming back. I can tell from the stinging in my nose. I raise my hand. "You if a man is in love with another man that means- yes Butters?" "C-can I go to the washroom?" "I suppose. Anyways as I was saying if you like another man-"

I sprint out of the room causing people to look at me.  I run into the bathroom and lick the door shut.  I slide down the wall the bury my face In my knees and cry whilst gripping my hair. I continue my crying until I hear a knock at the door. "GO AWAY." I yell.

"It's me, Kenny" he says. Kenny is the only person who is actually nice to me. I trust him more than I trust myself. I walk over and unlock the door. Kenny walks in and looks at my tear stained face. "Oh, Butters, what's the matter?" He turns around and closes the door, locking it.

"Y-you wouldn't understand, you would hate me if I told you" I say with tears blueing my vision. "I could never hate you Butters, ever. You can tell me anything, you don't have to tell me but if it's troubling you this much than I thing it might be nice to tell someone" he's right. I'm so scared he's gonna hate me. "I-I'm..." "your what?" He asks "I'm trans. I'm trans Kenny. I wanna be a girl, I hate being a boy. I wanna have kind hair and wear dresses and skirts. I wanna paint my nails and wear makeup and do all that girly stuff" I stuff my head back into my knees in fear of what Kenny's response is going to be.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he says. Oh god, he hates me now. I lost the only person who didn't treat me like shit. "butters, you seriously thought I would hate you for that?" "W-what?" I'm so confused right now. "Butters, I don't care what gender you are or what pronouns you use. Your still a person and that will never change. I will never hate you Butters"

He pulls me into a hug. "So are you gonna change your name?" I nod "do you know what to yet?" "Yeah" "well, what is it?" I hesitate before saying it. "Marjorine" I somehow feel him smile into the hug "hi Marjorine" he smiles.