More Than Meets the Eyes

(Y/N): Ugh...my head, where am I?

(???): Oh thank fuck your aren't dead!

(Y/N): Huh? Fritz is that you?

(???): Who's Fritz...never mind that what the hell happened to you?

Felling drowsy from the loss of blood Y/N as best as they could regained control of their body and surroundings.

(Y/N): What time is it? And Whoa are you?

(???): Well since we're gonna be here for a while my names Mark and it's currently 7:03.

(Y/N): Fuck me...can't believe I was out the entire night.

(Mark); I can't blame you, you have this nasty gash on your leg so it's not surprising that you fell unconscious from bleeding out. If I came any later you've probably wouldn't be here talking to me. You really gotta watch out with the doors man.

(Y/N): (Doors? He doesn't know about Fritz and the others does he? I better keep it to myself for now then, telling him now would only make me look crazy after my recovery)

(Mark): You're gonna hate this but since we have to open up the place now your most likely gonna have to fake your injury or else they'll cut your pay.

(Y/N): I know I know. Wait! Their gonna cut my pay for an injury?!

(Mark): I'm afraid so. But then again it was kinda your fault for playing with the door.

(Y/N): Fuck me...

(Mark): Watch your language alright. Look I get that your first day was shit, but I got stuff to do and a mess to clean. Unless you want to get fired why don't you leave very carefully and faking that your ok...or I can continue to treat you like a sack of shit.

(Y/N): Profanity Mark...profanity.

You start to walk towards the door limping and trying to fake your injury before stopping outside the hallway.

(Y/N): Wait...wasn't I supposed to stay here for a while?

(Mark): Yeeeah but I changed my mind. Now go.

You start walking out of the office and into the hallway. The sound of children's laughter could be heard as your approached the light. Before you continue you decide to prepare and compose yourself. You crack your knuckles and your neck but hurt yourself in the process.

(Y/N): A..ow! Note to self...don't crack your neck after an injury like last night.

You enter the domain of the curious, loud, playful and imaginative human beings. The smell of pizza and sugar floods your nose. You walk through the crowded area trying to reach the door to freedom but stop in your tracks. You stand in front of Pirate Cove and admire the marvel ahead of you. Foxy was on stage performing for the first time after years. A tear wanted to form on your face as you walked pass her. You walk through the main entrance and bike painfully back home.

You walked from your door to your bathroom and pulled down your pants to see the wound. As you examine the wound you could see the terrible job the Mark did and exude to remove the bandages. You covered your mouth with a cloth and proceeded to stitch your wound together. Your miffed screams constantly go off as you stab your skin to close the injury. Eventually you end the procedure and limp towards te kitchen we're you shuffled through your fridge for something to ease your pain. The doorbell rings and calls your attention. You walk to it pretending to be unfazed by your pain and open it.

(Mr.Afton): Y/N so nice to see you! May I come in?

(Y/N): Y..yeah

You stand in the kitchen while Afton sat the the table with a pie in front of him.