Surrounded

The sun began to set as Mully, Eddie, Jucie, Josh, and the narrator sat around in Mully's living room, chatting about the zombies they had seen outside. Suddenly, Mully got serious he was nervous about the zombies coming in the house.

The boys had to tell mully that it will be ok they got each other's backs, and told him again about the plan for if they needed to run . They decided that if zombies ever breached the house, they would make a mad dash for the nearest military base. The base would have plenty of weapons, food, and shelter, making it the ideal spot to wait until everything blew over.

As they were talking and calming mully down , they suddenly heard a loud noise coming from outside. The boys told Narrator to go check what the noise was."Why me?" said Narrator .
"Because u were in the military or all that training was for nothing" jucie said.

"U are right but it don't mean I'm not scared too"narrator said .they all just looked at him, "fine" he said  with a sigh.

He looked around the room for something to use as a weapon, "here" said mully handing him an old frying pan. He looked at mully annoyed "wtf is this" he said mully laughed then eddie said "this is no time for messing around" he pushed narrator to go check the noise they heard. He made his way and saw a bunch of zombies and ran back inside.

With his eyes wide open holding on to the frying pan he stuttered and said z...z... the guys just look at him, "come on spit it out" josh tells him narrator then yells "ZOMBIES!!!". The boys stood up so fast looking at each other with worried looks on their faces still hearing the zombies trying to get in.

"We have to put are plan in to effect"jucie said, in the background u can here Eddie mumble something in Spanish freaking out while mully was curled up in a corner of the room. Josh yelled out "CALM DOWN EVERYONE !!!"  They all look at him josh then says "we have a plan so let's use it" "ok but how there are a lot of them out there"narrator says. "What about weapons ?" Eddie says .

They look around, "don't know" josh say's. "Great" jucie says rolling his eyes "that helps a lot" he says with sarcasm, they take a moment to calm there nerves then they look around mullys house to see if they can find anything to use as weapons narrator holding his frying pan that he now loved to have .