2.

Miles POV:
Hobie leaned in and pulled me close, I stared to blush like crazy and Hobie could definitely tell. "Don't worry I'm kidding. Or am I?" Hobie said as he let go of me and leaned away, still sitting on my bed I stare at Hobie and wonder what he meant? "What is that supposed to mean?!" I say full of confusion and curiosity. "Don't worry about that right now, don't you wanna know the real reason I'm here?" Hobie says in a more serious tone "well of course I want to, you just showed up out of no where and now your crashing at my house! You met my parents for crying out loud!! That's a huge thing in my family if you didn't know!" Hobie just starts to laugh and at the same time a start to too. Hobie stops laughing and is in a more relaxed state now "Anyway the real reason I'm here is because I've just been having a wrought day, I sorta got kicked out of my apartment so now I'm kinda homeless... heh, that's why when you asked if I wanted to crash here I got a bit excited and just kinda butted in on your supper." Hobie explained. *so that's why he just showed up? But why would he come to me and not Gwen? I thought they were close?* I thought to my self, I hint of jealousy rushed through me the moment that thought crossed my mind, *what if Hobie liked Gwen?! But if he did why did he come to my universe? Maybe I'm overthinking things, yeah that's it! Im just overthinking! Wait...? Why am I jealous of Gwen? Or am I jealous of Hobie? Do I like Gwen? No not romantically! Gwen is just a friend and I'm certain of that. Maybe I like Ho......No way! ... I couldn't? Could I?* My mind started to race as a bunch of thoughts circled my mind until Hobie slapped my shoulder bringing me back into reality. "Yo you okay? You looked like you zoned out for a bit?" Hobie says concerned "huh? Oh um I'm fine just a bit out of it lately" I say to reassure Hobie that I'm fine "if you say so..." Hobie still seemed like he didn't believe me, he was right though, I wasn't alright... I just had a whole bunch of thoughts rush to my head and I even started to question if I liked Hobie!! "I think I need some fresh air, wanna go out and explore some of my Brooklyn? Spider style!" I say regretting it instantly *Spider style?! Who the hell says spider style!!* I thought to myself "Hobie chuckles and looks at me as he takes off his jacket to reveal his suit *he looks pretty good- NO! Stop it miles! Get those thoughts out of your mind!... I think I'm losing it...* I think to myself as I get into my suit as well "alright well let's head off, I wanna see what your Brooklyn looks like, it already looks completely different from mine" Hobie says as he jumps out of my bedroom window, I quickly follow him and show him around.

No one's POV:
Miles continues to show Hobie around until it's pretty much sunset. They sit next to each other on top of a tall building on the edge of Brooklyn looking over almost the whole city "Wow... it's beautiful" Hobie says as miles turns his head towards Hobie "It is isn't it" Miles says softly as he turns his head back towards the sunset. Hobie looks at miles and starts to lean in *NO! What are you doing Hobie! He's your friend... well crush but still you don't even know if he likes you like that!* Hobie thinks to himself as he turns back towards the sunset. Miles notices that Hobie seems a bit uncomfortable and... stressed maybe? "Hey wanna head back? It's getting late, you can take my bed if you want?" Miles says to Hobie and Hobie seems to get... flushed? "Uh um no that's alright I can take the couch or something, I don't wanna kick you out of your own bed" Hobie says a bit embarrassed "No it's fine really I can just sleep on the floor or something" Miles says. Hobie gives up and stands up "fine but if you get uncomfortable on the floor then feel free to climb in the bed or kick me out of it, it's yours anyway" Hobie says as they start to head back. Miles almost crashes into a street Lamp at the words Hobie had said *climb in the bed... with Hobie!? Wait why am i flustered about it? We're just friends there's nothing to be embarrassed about!* Miles thinks to himself.

Hobies POV:
We get back to Miles house and by the time we get there it's already 10pm "well we might as well get in bed, I'll be up for a bit if you need me" I say "oh I'm alright, I'll set up the bed on the floor for myself, feel free to get some snacks if you feel hungry" Miles says *Hm? He trusts me enough to just roam his house freely? Now I wonder how this night will go* I think to myself as I smirk. Once everything is set up we both get in bed, Miles on the floor and me in the bed. A few hours pass and I'm almost asleep, but at that moment I feel something tug on my arm "Hey um Hobie is it alright if I just get in the bed with you...? I never realized how uncomfortable it was on the floor even with all these blankets" Miles says as he stands up next to me by the bed, I smirk as I pull him on to the bed and throw him over me to the inside close to the wall. Miles' face goes flush as he moves more into the wall, *looks like this is going to be an interesting night* I think to myself as I turn to face the other side of the room.

No one's POV: A few hours pass and both are asleep, but next thing you know Miles pulls Hobie in and starts to nudge into Hobie's chest. Hobie opens his eyes slightly and smirks at the sight *heh~ oh Miles, your so clueless sometimes* Hobie thinks to himself as he hugs Miles and pulls him into a cuddle. *I think I'm going to stay for just a bit longer~* Hobie thinks to Himself

1141 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that was it for Chapter 2! Hope you enjoyed! My hand got better so I thought it was bout time to update! Stay for the next chapter as it's going to be a bit surprising~!! Bye bye my readers! :)