Not a chapter!

Sorry to interrupt this story but my train of thought is at a stop. I just don't know what to do with this story? I've had a few suggestions and I really like them so I'm going to write a new chapter with the suggestions in it since they all sorta link together. I am working on trying to improve this story but I think I might go back and change a few things in the past chapters.
Ive gotten some help from a certain someone in writing this story though, I'm not naming who since there is one person that is reading this story that Ik irl! But if anyone does have more suggestions for future chapters please comment them!! I read pretty much every comment that you write so I'll be sure to write a reply if you do give suggestions.
I'm also thinking of writing a new story since I'm starting to run out if ideas on this one so if your interested in other ships, movies, books, games, series etc. that you would like to be written about, feel free to comment them and if I know of them I'll be sure to write a short story or if it's something like one shots than ill be fine with that also.
This is pretty much all I have to say so make sure to come back and check this story at some point tomorrow as there will be an update available! Have a good night/day and stay hydrated!! Bye byeeee!!👋