3.

Two updates in one day look at me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's POV:
Hobie and Miles lay in bed as Miles is cuddled into Hobie, one awake and one in a deep sleep.*Man this guy has no idea what's happening right now does he?*Hobie laughs to himself as he lays close to Miles. Both now asleep they lay there together for hours until sunrise finally comes, the sun shines in through the window shaking them both out of there slumber, Hobie starts to wake as Miles still lays there unaware of what position they are in.

Miles POV:
I start to wake as the sun hits my face *Is it morning already?* I think to myself . "Finally awake huh?" Hobie says which finally brings Me to reality as i jump away from Hobie realizing that I was... cuddling him!? "Um how long were we um... like that??" I ask Hobie startled as of the fact that we were asleep cuddling each other "Pretty much all night, but don't worry we didn't do anything else~ Or did we!! Haha!!" Hobie started laughing as he spoke. I sat on the other end of the bed close to the wall trying to remember what happened before i went to sleep *Wait is he saying that we... No! I wouldn't do that! And plus it doesn't seem like we did "it" so I think I'm alright, but why does it seem like he... no he couldn't... right?* I thought to myself as I leave Hobie just sitting on the opposite side of the bed still laughing. "Don't worry I'm kidding, we didn't do anything, no need to worry your ass about something that never happened am I right?" Hobie says even though... something else did happen. Last night Hobie did indeed do something to Miles without him knowing, even with his spider senses Hobie managed to land a small kiss on Miles head late last night right before he fell asleep. Hobie didn't know why he did it but he had a feeling he had a feeling that was more than just friendship for Miles. Even with Gwen, Hobie didn't act this way. He certainly had more feelings towards Miles then he thought. "You better not be lying... i swear if, ahh forget it! No point in it" I say as I get up to get ready for the day. "Hey want something to eat? I'm starved, how about we go get breakfast?" I ask "Yeah sure I'm a bit hungry myself" Hobie states as he gets up and starts to get changed into more comfortable everyday clothes but still leaving his suit on underneath just in case (I'm not sure if he just stays in his suit all day or not) I can't help but take a few looks at Hobie in the process *Stop Miles! Stop! Pull yourself together!!* I think to myself as i shake my head.

No one's POV:
We both walk out of my room into the kitchen to get something to eat. "Hey want any cereal? I got fruit loops if you want any?" Miles asks Hobie "yeah sure, I'm down for some fruit loops" Hobie says as Miles gets out to bowls from the cupboard. Both are now sitting down at the table staring at the TV from across the room watching television. Miles parents then walk out and say that they are going out to the store and that they have the house to themselves "Now we expect you two to be on your best behaviour. I'm talking to you Miles! Hobie feel free to eat whatever you like! Have fun!" Mrs Morales says as she leaves the house and Miles father follows close behind. "Guess we got the place to ourselves? Whatcha wanna do?" Hobie says as he moves to the couch "I dunno? Anything I guess" Miles reply's. *Well this is going to be an boring day... hmm maybe  not~* Hobie thinks to himself as he looks over at miles *Wonder if I can push him just a bit?* Hobie shoots a web at Miles which pulls him over to the couch next to Hobie, Hobie wraps his arm around Miles as they sit there on the couch watching television. "So anything fun to do in Brooklyn? Or is it just going to be us~" Hobie asks in a rather flirty way. Miles starts to go flush in the cheeks as he searches for words. *Heh~* Hobie laughs to himself.

814 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forget to clarify this in the first chapter but
* means thinking
" " means talking
Might add more little details but that's it for now
ANYWAY! That was it for chapter 3 hope you liked it and hope you stay for the next chapter! Just updated 2 times today since I'm trying to make up for the time I lost while my hand was fucked up! Bye bye!