Rewind

*Back when the 6 were 12 and 13*

*Zumo and Shiroi walk out academy after a long day, the rest of the boys have already left, and Zumo and Shiroi walked through the village having a nice conversation, Zumo makes fun of Shiroi as he tripped him up and started sprinting, Shiroi got up and ran to catch him Zumo runs up on houses and dashed over roofs he jumps over tables and glides through the air, he flys over and wall run up to the great stone faces. Zumo stops and catches his breathe but spins back to Shiroi being behind him, Shiroi stated that Zumo was slow and he needed to lose weight, Zumo screams at him to Shut up and find some bitches in his life.

*While they went back and forth Shiroi mention to Zumo that Hokage said if we prove that the 6 of us are strong enough they would be able to have their own group.*

*When I heard say that, I was in a way excited but didn't have high expectation on being able to be strong, by Shiroi with his warm smile and happy heart assured me that it will happen. Shiroi said he will be the leader and asked me to be the co-leader of the group, I smiled and quickly accepted the offer but I was still puzzled about the name of the group, he looked at me and said "we will call it "The 6" I shaked my head but I didn't have any better names so I accepted it. I as I shook his hand he gave me a stern look, he then said I'll be the strongest and he will surpass me, I never thought about that ever again. Until now when I think of it, he always pushed himself to try do better than me and a lot of the times he failed, we agreed to being rivals for better motivation, but things got to literal.*

*During the War*

*Landscape filled with debris, fire spouts, the village destroyed, Zumo teleports to the stone faces where he saw Shiroi, *

*Flashback to when they where kids*

Zumo "It was 3 years since we last.."

Said in Unison "Fought"

*Back to adults*

*As Shiroi looks down on the leaf village his eyes with the glare of fire a scare to represent an event*

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖌𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖇𝖎 𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗

*The Present*
*One year after Ciruka*
*Before Naruto and Sasuke fought Jigen*

*The Leaf Village looks incredible with new found technology that they have developed over the years, it has turn the Village into a new place with major advancements.

*Naruto the Hokage is training with Kurai, who has been training with him to keep his Kuubi Chakra Living Sage active longer. They both are sitting down with their legs crossed in a meditation position, The wind around them swirl uncontrollably as they enter in sage mode, Naruto tells Kurai to now take his time as he enters into Living Sage Mode, Naruto explains to him that he must take his Nature chakra and Kuubi chakra and swirl them to make them one, he must then keep it like that for him to maintain it. Kurai slowly enter KCLS the winds around recklessly magnify.

*Naruto and Kurai go in a sparring session to test Kurai's maintenance, they sparred for 10 minutes. Naruto told Kurai he was pretty impressed with his Kurai's quick learning and chakra control and he shouldn't have thought anything else since he was..., his words got interrupted by Kurai's phone. It was Kurai's alarm stating that he has to be at "The 6" meeting right now. Naruto excuses him and allows him to go.*