Chapter 3 - A Lovely New Experience

I'm nervous as I walk to the train station to meet Anthony. I hope he won't regret anything that happened yesterday. Is it possible that he'll show up and say, "I think we're better off as friends"? That would crush me. I spot him, and he's been looking at me for a while now. He seems happy yet nervous, just like me. "Hi!" I greet cautiously. "How are you?" "Good, how about you?" The atmosphere quickly becomes more relaxed than yesterday. "I was so afraid that today, after you woke up, you'd ghost me or regret everything," Anthony blurts out, saying exactly what's been on my mind. "What!? I feel the same way. I was so nervous," I admit. "Really?" He looks surprised, as if he didn't believe I could feel that way too. "Of course, I was afraid you would regret it," I explain. "Noooo, I thought you would regret it!" He gives me an incredulous look. "So, are you?" I ask carefully, although I already know the answer now. "No, not even close. And you?" he responds. "No." We kiss in the heart of Lille, right in front of the Lille Flandres Station. As we make our way back to his place, everything feels easy and comfortable, just like yesterday. We cuddle and kiss on the streets as if no one is around. "It's our first day," I murmur. "It's going to be a wonderful day."

We decide to have a picnic on the grass near Citadelle de Lille after dropping off our things at his place

We decide to have a picnic on the grass near Citadelle de Lille after dropping off our things at his place. On the way, we grab some drinks, snacks, and chips for the picnic. I don't have much experience with picnics. It's not that I don't like them, but I haven't had the time or the right company for it. It's pretty exciting to me. We find a spot with fewer people, where we can enjoy our own moments—kissing, hugging, and laughing loudly as if nobody cares. "So, I want you to try this," Anthony says as he opens the saucisson we just bought from Carrefour City a few minutes ago. "Since you said you've never tried it before." Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it in my hometown. "Yeah, I've never tried this before." He takes a piece and puts it in my mouth while grabbing one for himself. His eyes are fixed on my face, observing, trying to gauge my reaction to the saucisson. "What?" I laugh when I realize he's watching me. I like it, no, I love it. The taste is robust, but in a good way. The saucisson is nothing like german sausage—it's firmer and saltier. I could easily finish it in 10 minutes. We enjoy the food we brought, lying on the picnic blanket that Anthony thoughtfully brought. We talk a lot—about the future, family, school, and dreams. It feels incredible, even though it's only the afternoon, and it's only been a few hours since we met at the station. I already have a feeling that today might become one of the best days I've had in my hometown.

Champs de Mars in Lille - Foire aux Manèges is one of the major events held near the Citadelle every year in my hometown, from the last week of August to September. After spending a few hours on our picnic, Anthony and I decide to visit the nearby amusement park as the final stop of our first date.

 After spending a few hours on our picnic, Anthony and I decide to visit the nearby amusement park as the final stop of our first date

It feels like a scene from a movie as we try various things together that I've never experienced before. We kiss on the roller coaster at high speeds, try our hand at boxing, and test our aim at shooting games. Anthony wins me a little toy door, featuring a goat character from the movie Minions 3. It may not be the cutest thing, but I absolutely adore it.

"So," a few hours have passed already, time has flown by, "what do you want to eat?" Anthony asks. "Anything!" I reply. It doesn't matter what we eat, as long as I'm with him. "There's something I want to try..." A few weeks ago, I saw someone eating something that looked like a crêpe but was more elaborate and a bit different. It was savory, filled with egg and cheese. "Galettes?" Anthony asks, catching on to my description. "Yeah, I think so." I don't know the name of the savory crêpe, but he seems to understand what I mean. "I know a good restaurant where we can have that," he says.

Anthony takes me to a restaurant called Crêperie Beaurepaire, located in a small alley bustling with people. The galettes are absolutely delicious! They're so generous in size that it becomes a challenge for me to finish mine. We sit at a two-person table, and even though it's just a few hours since our dinner, the distance between us feels like an insurmountable barrier. Nonetheless, we manage to enjoy our meal and settle the bill. Once again, on the streets of Lille, Rita and Anthony kiss and embrace each other as if no one else exists.

 Once again, on the streets of Lille, Rita and Anthony kiss and embrace each other as if no one else exists

The moment we step into Anthony's apartment, magic takes over. The sparks between us are undeniable, and I can feel the heat coursing through my body. I need to release this fire within me. We kiss passionately, and I can feel Anthony's tongue moving skillfully, gently, igniting my senses. Suddenly, without any warning, I leap onto him, and he catches me as if it's the most natural and expected thing in the world. He leads me to the bed, and slowly we undress, our eyes locked on each other's bodies. We both crave this, we yearn to be intimately connected.

It's my first time seeing someone naked, completely exposed. And although I know Anthony is well-endowed, his penis is large and long, I wonder if he can actually fit inside me if we decide to go all the way tonight. But I'm not worried because Anthony promised not to fully penetrate me since I'm still a bit apprehensive about that. After all, it's my first time, and everything is happening so quickly.

It's like stepping into a wonderland, even without Anthony's penetration. I feel as though I'm exploring a new realm, a world meant for adults, and it brings me immense pleasure. Although I know that the ultimate pleasure lies beyond this, I find myself quite satisfied with our current activities. I have no idea how many hours we spend in bed. With Anthony's magical fingers and tongue, I can hardly recognize myself anymore. I moan loudly, overcome by the sensations, and then I decide to reciprocate the pleasure to my lover. I've never done this before, but I open my mouth and take him in, sucking his penis. It's not as bad as I had imagined. There's no unpleasant taste or odor. I lick and use my lips, then continue with my hands. "Ughhhh," Anthony moans, and I love the sounds he makes; they only serve to intensify my arousal. I continue, my eyes fixed on Anthony's face, and I know I'm doing it right. "Ugh..." I moan as well when Anthony tries to bring me to orgasm with his finger, but that distracts me. Tonight, I don't want to experience an orgasm myself. Honestly, I want to witness him feeling it.

"It's coming," he moans, his voice strained. "I'm about to cum!" This heightens my excitement even more. Like a curious child, I wonder what it will look like. After a few minutes of "hard work," a white stream of liquid sporadically spurts onto his chest and belly. Anthony collapses on the bed, appearing utterly exhausted. "You are something, Rita," I can hear him murmur with a soft voice. "You are truly something." And that night, I make him climax three times. I feel proud of myself; it brings me more joy than experiencing an orgasm myself, even though I haven't reached that point yet. "T'es incroyable, Rita," Anthony says. "Usually, I can't cum three times a day with just my hands."

After our intimate encounter, hunger consumes us. "No wonder people say making love burns more calories than going to the gym," I think to myself. We take a shower together, and then Anthony takes me to a nearby Chinese restaurant. Even though the food there is different from what I'm used to in Asia, I find it amusing that I have to ask Anthony what each dish is and how to eat it. Nonetheless, the food is enjoyable. Afterward, Anthony tells me that he has to go home because his dad is returning from work in Paris for the weekend. So I walk him to the station, and we share one last hug and kiss of the day, promising to meet again after I return from my two-day trip to Amsterdam. "Goodbye!" I say as we part ways.