Rory (S1 Ep3)

No one's POV

No one's POV

Phoebe, Rory and the Unholy Trinity were in one of their first glee sections when Mr Shue started dancing badly making Rachel stop him.

She went on about how they need to hire Dakota Stanley but Phoebe wasn't really listening.

She was late.

She was planning on hanging out with Rory tonight's no one was going to be home.

She had to tell someone she thinks she's pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night things escalated quickly.

"Gosh Phoebe you're so hot" Rory said as he kissed Phoebe all over.

Suddenly Phoebe felt sick to her stomach and ran to the bathroom.

"Pheb?" Rory said worried.

"Rory....can we go buy a test?" Rory's eyes widened.

"b-but we never even...oh my god" Phoebe stood up.

She sighed. "It won't be yours....it will be Quinn's....she had a penis."

Rory swore he saw a white light as he just looked at Phoebe.

"Let's go get that test" he said nodding.

On the way there Phoebe had made Rory promise on his life that he wouldn't tell anyone the secret.

"Why don't i pretend to be the dad if people start to ask?" But they have to figure it out on there own?" Rory said as they were walking back to his after an awkward conversation in the shop with a lady about tests.

"You would do that for me?" Phoebe stopped, looking at him.

He blushed held her cheek. "yea I would" I closed the gap between them kissing her passionately.

~~~~~~~~~

After school the next day the Glee members were taken to a Vocal Adrenaline rehearsal to meet with Dakota.

Quinn wasn't liking that Rory was helping Phoebe out the car. She wasn't even sure why he was helping her?

"are you sure you're gonna be ok? You haven't even looked at the test yet?" Rory said whispering to Phoebe as Rachel tried to talk to Dakota.

"I need to tell Quinn before I look myself. I need to tell her our plan and that you know about her so shh for now ok" Rory just nodded.

~~~~~~~~

When the glee club realised they needed 8,000 dollars to be able to have Dakota as their coach they decided to have a car wash.

Phoebe saw Quinn in her bikini top and school shorts. She went over to her and smirked.

"Hey baby" she whispered.

Quinn blushed. "Sup hottie"

They started flirting and being very touchy not knowing Rory was one side watching them and Santana was on the other side.

All of a sudden a car was smashed making everyone jump including Phoebe who was held gently by Quinn.

~~~~~~~~~

Puking could be heard in the girls toilets after the car wash. Rory knocked and sighed when he saw Phoebe crying.

"Come on let's get you home" he picked her up and ignored the look Quinn and Santana gave him when he walked out.

Quinn's POV

"What is up with them?" It's like she's dying." Santana said as we watched Rory carry Phoebe.

I shrugged. "Maybe she's ill I don't know"

No one's POV

After Rachel fired Dakota for being rude to the glee club, Rory decided to take Phoebe to a bar where Finn and Puck were singing with some teachers such as his football coach and Mr Shue.

Phoebe clapped awkwardly as they finished singing.

Rory offered to take Finn and Puck home so they stayed behind.

"Hey Pheb how did you like our signing?" Finn asked grinning.

"It was good you are both talented" she replied.

Suddenly Phoebe got a text.

"Shit!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooo what happened?

Hey people it's 2 days till my birthday so I'm in a good :)