Baking (S1 Ep9)

No one's POV

No one's POV

"Right guys let's get ready for today. First thing the school won't pay for a disability bus to take Artie with us to our competition" Mr Shue said walking into the room.

"That's not fair" Phoebe said annoyed as she was sat next to Rachel, her head on her sister's shoulder.

She was exhausted. Her pregnancy was just too much at the moment and now not even having Rory around to help she felt so alone. Of course she had Quinn and Rachel but she wanted the support Rory used to give her.

Mr Shue explained they needed to have a bake sale to pay for the bus but the New Directions weren't having any of it.

As soon as the bell rang everyone left to go home.

Quinn saw Phoebe follow Rachel as they started their walk home. "Hey guys wait up".

Phoebe turned around and smiled at Quinn. "Hey Q you ok?" Quinn nodded.

"Would you both like a lift home?

Rachel looked at her like she was mad. "Um I guess".

The car ride was very quiet. Rachel let Phoebe sit in the front while she listened to her iPod in the back.

Quinn saw that Rachel wasn't watching them so put her free hand on Phoebe's thigh. Smirking when Phoebe looked at her while blushing.

When they got home, Rachel went straight to her room and Quinn and Phoebe went to Phebs room.

"Quinn can we talk?" Quinn nodded her head sitting down next to her.

"Look, I know we both like each other and for the sake of your popularity we aren't dating and obviously Finn but the touching has to stop. My hormones are terrible at the moment and now Rory is out the picture I will steal you for sex right in front of Finn if I had to."

Quinn just looked at her shocked. "I-I need to talk to him I want to be with you just not in public. I'll say to him I don't like him anymore".

"But you don't want to do that because it will ruin everything for you...look it's fine just go home. Thanks for the lift". Phoebe said opening the door for Quinn who sighed and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Guys we are having this bake sale and you can't say otherwise" Mr Shue said as we walked into Glee the next day.

Quinn looked over a Phoebe as she was listening to Me Shue. She sighed. All she wanted was to be with her and their child. But she couldn't, if anyone was to know she wouldn't be the same

She had to tell people one day but today was not that day.

Later Quinn found herself baking for the bake sale as she felt bad for Artie.

"Hey Q"

Quinn looked up to see Phoebe walking towards her. She smiled happily knowing she was still ok spending time with her after yesterday's talk.

"Hey. Wanna help me make these cupcakes?" Phoebe just nodded. "Sure".

Just as Phoebe was about to start pouring Quinn came close to her and gave her some money.

"What's this?" 

Quinn just looked at her not changing how close they were. "Money for my babies".

Blushing Phoebe looked up so their eyes were looking at each other. "You're an egg head".

"I'm not"

Next thing Quinn knew an egg was shoved onto her head making her baby mama laugh.

It turned into a full blown food fight after that, but they couldn't be happier. Just the two of them.

Quinn pulled Phoebe close. Basically kissing distance.

But that all got stopped when Finn walked in, Phoebe being the first to move. "What the hell?"

Quinn just giggled. "We're baking".

"I can see that.."

Phoebe just walked away after that. Going to the nearest bathroom to clean up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the week was coming to an end, Phoebe found herself sat in glee waiting for what Rachel and Kurt called a Diva off to start.

Puck ended up making weed cupcakes so they had made enough money for Artie.

They all clap for Kurt. Phoebe more than anyone else as she felt bad for him.

Later that day everyone was gathered in the auditorium waiting to hear about the money.

Artie decided he wanted a ramp for the auditorium rather than a bus to get him somewhere his dad could.

(Phoebe is near Quinn most of time)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter doneeeeee

I'm here! I'm alive!

Im so sorry for everyone who's been waiting on me

I love you all :)