Chemistry & Alcohol (SMUT)

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Mikey's Pov-

Mikey had fallen for you many times and time again, and everytime she would convince herself it wasn't true. The two of you were in the middle of filming a not so well known movie, yet you were a rising star. That's why Mikey had to convince herself she didn't like you romantically, because your team had warned the cast that you must not be in any romantic relationships during this current period of time.

The castmates of the new film were making their way down to the local bar. You were going to be attending this event tonight which was a very rare occasion since you were usually at interviews or catching up on sleep.

As Mikey entered the bar, all her castmates gathered around a pool table.  Two people were in a competition as others gathered on the sides they believed would win. Mikey made her way over there. She was greeted by friendly smiles and warm hugs from former castmates.  As she was welcomed by everyone, she heard someone mention her presence to one of the competitors who had noticed her yet.

"Mikey's here" the co-star mentioned.

Mikey glanced at the figures and there you were, in all your glory. Your body was bent off the table as you angled your stick with such concentration, before striking the ball and knocking it into the hole. You straighten your posture, grabbing the stick with a cocky smirk upon your lips.

Your smirk sent electricity through Mikey's body as she felt things she knew she shouldn't. You glanced at Mikey, your smile growing ever so slightly.

"Hey," you waved to her with two fingers as your hand was still attached to the stick.

Mikey muttered a sheepish hello, before awkwardly turning to one of her co-stars.

"Arthur, so I was thinking of our next scene-" before Mikey could finish her sentence, Arthur's hand flew to her mouth to keep her from speaking her mind.

Her eyebrows shot up in confusion. She was so caught up in her own confusion, she didn't notice your harsh glare at the man covering your mouth.

"No work talk tonight, Mikey. You need a drink!" Arthur removed his large hand from her face and grabbed his undrunk glass of alcohol. He handed it to her and she threw her head back to down the drink quickly.

"Wow, slow down Mikey!" Arthur suggested, but Mikey was in the mood to let go tonight and make mistakes.

The night seemed to speed up with every drink Mikey downed. She was becoming extroverted as confidence flooded her personality.

"Mikey! Take this shot!" One of the Co-stars called, holding up a small glass.

Mikey ran over, a beaming smile crossing her face as her fingers gripped onto the glass. Before she was able to pull the glass fully into her grip, a strong hand grabbed the glass from her.

"She's had enough." Mikey looked up to find you eyeing your castmate furiously.

"You're drunk Y/n, you always get pissed off when you're drunk," The cast member stated, rolling her eyes. It was true, you were an angry drunk but never once did you let it take such control where it would put others in danger.

"Yeah Y/n. Go away! You're drunk!" Mikey complained in a whiny voice.

You looked at her in silence as you tipped your head back and swallowed the shot without flinching by the burning sensation. You slammed down the glass, before glaring down at Mikey.

"You think you're tough! You're such a buzz killer, Y/n," Mikey slurred her words as she stepped forward and stumbled into your chest.

"Jesus christ, you're drunk." Mikey felt your arm stretch over her back, holding you towards you.