𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍

𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞

𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞

_____________________________

It's rather a cold night as an operative was on his duty, the rain fell one by one as splash of water can be heard by each step the man took.
He'd look around carefully before walking normally, soon he'd see a dark shadowy figure from a far as he squint his eyes as one of his hand was near his waist where the gun had been placed.
He slowly took a few step before the figure look slightly up and drunkly walk near him.
He can feel himself sweating, soon the figure would get closer he can see clearly now that it was a young woman in her twenties.
She looks tired, helpless, dirty, messy.
He'd look at the girl feeling pity, soon as they kept staring at each other the girl fall down passing out infront of the man.
The mans eyes widen as he rush to her side crouching down to her level before picking up.
She wasn't heavy, but sure does the metal suit she's wearing, he'd pick her up gently before rushing to the head quarters.
Each running step the operator took make a clacking noise, catching no ones attention as he kept on running.

else where

as i was cleaning the hospital bed,i heard a door being barged open as i look around i saw [OPERATIVE] unpredictable holding an unconscious woman,his face frowning as he pants heavily with sweats running down his face.
he look straight at me as he walk closer to me,before putting the unconscious woman on the bed.
"what happen?"
i asked  looking at him,he sighed angerly as he looked at me
"i was on a look out when a dark figure came towards me slowly,and turns out it was a beaten up warrior"
he huffed crossing his arms
this shocked me a little as he had careless for most people but he can be sympathetic some at a times,he is very unpredictable with his emotion or action.
he frowned as i kept staring at him
"for god sakes what are you just gonna stare at me all day long instead of helping her?!"
his voice echoed through the quiet and empty hospital making me slightly flinch before take the nearest medkit and start to look at her wounds.
shes quite broken,she have a few arrows on her back as she have an armor on her chest feet to knees and arm to shoulder,id slowly start to remove it putting it aside.
as i slowly look at her face she looked tired as i checked on her breath it was slow,using my hand on her forehead it was warm,she might have a fever.
unpredictable look at her,he seem to be lost in thought as he kept looking at her,i snapped my fingers catching his attention as he hummed angerly.
"hmm?"
before i tilt my head to the door signaling him to leave,he rolled his eyes barging to the door but stopped on the door before saying
"tell me once shes awake"
he said before going out and slamming the door.
i looked utterly confused by his words but sighed as i look back at the woman,she look rather pretty from a close.
adjusting  her face i remove half of the hair that was hiding half of her face,as i did so a blood was running down from her forehead i slowly took my cotton cleaning where the wound might be.
as i slowly work down to her body removing her clothes revealing her wounded body as she already have a worn out bandage,frowning i slowly remove the bandage revealing her open wound as i shook my head taking more cotton to clean it before giving it medication.
i can see her flinch in her sleep as i chuckle lightly as i tried being more gentle by wrapping the bandage slowly,i soon start to put more bandages where more wounds can be seen in her body
'wow,what has she been up to?'
i thought in my head as i slowly throw away my gloves and cottons that was used to clean the wounds,smiling at her sleeping form i slowly lean closer to her giving her a small peck on the forehead gently.
"sweet rest m'lady"
i chuckled as i cover her with blanket,humming as i took her dirty clothes to wash them i walk out of the room as i turn off the light quietly closing the door as i heard the quiet 'click' i sighed looking down at the dirty clothes before a voice almost gave me a heart attack
"ah benevolent why are you still up?"
a familiar voice said behind me making me look around
"ah [OPERATIVE] radiant!"
i chuckled nervously as i sweat drop at his arrival
"ah no need to be formal bene"
he chuckled before his eyes caught the attention of the ragged clothes i was holding
"whats that bene?"
he hummed as he placed a hand on his chin smiling
"oh just another patient dirty clothing"
i chuckled
"ah really?,why so a sudden?,didnt the patient who stays here had left?"
he asked smirking
"well yes,another patient came in"
i smiled as i try not to mention unpredictable,since he wouldnt take that so kindly hearing a gossip about him saving an unknown woman
"well if you say so bene,ill be on my way now"
he smiled as he waved at me now going to his way,i waved back at him before sighing as i walk down to the elevator,pressing the button it open i took a step in looking at the button i press the lobby where the washing room would be.

_____________________________

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫,𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭.
𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 1029