Chapter 2: Moving In

The Blonde Kitsune Chapter 2

Hello, Silver Uzumaki-Senju here. Thank you all for the support on Chapter 1 due to the amount of support I will try to finish this Chapter as fast as I can. Again thank you all for the support and I hope you all enjoy this Chapter. 

*(DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYONE IN THE NARUTO UNIVERSE)*

"Naruto" - Person/Summon Speaking

"Naruto" - Jutsu

"Naruto" - Boss Summon/Demon Speaking/Someone Yelling

"Naruto" - Jutsu/Person/Summon Thinking

"Naruto" - Boss Summon/Demon Thinking

Chapter 2: Moving In

Mindscape

Once Kurama said this Naruto started to smile and said "nice to meet you Kurama". Hearing Naruto say that Kurama feels good because someone treats him like a friend, "Nice to meet you Naruto". After greeting each other, Naruto was thinking about something Kurama had said earlier that caught Naruto's interest.

"Hey Kurama''? Naruto asked Kurama looked toward Naruto with a questioning gaze "Yes"? "You said something about a bloodline that was thought to have been lost after the last user died, what bloodline was it and who was the last user"? "The Bloodline is called Shakuton (Scorch Release) and the last user was said to be a sand kunoichi named Pakura". Once Kurama said this Naruto was confused and asked Kurama "Why do I have the same bloodline as a Shinobi from a different village"? "The reason you have Shakuton is because your mother, father and I have a wind affinity and me and your father have a fire affinity the infinities combined with my chakra from being my jinchuuriki one hour after you were born ". "Wait, you know who my father and mother are"? Kurama sighed because he knew he would have to tell Naruto sooner rather than later.

"Yes your mother was Kushina Uzumaki my jinchuuriki before you and your father was Minato Namikaze the Yondaime Hokage". Once kyuubi said this Naruto asked a question kyuubi was not expecting to be asked. "D-Did they love me"? Naruto asked fearing they didn't love him, "Kit, they loved you more than anything else in the world, they would not stop talking about how much they loved you," Kurama said. When Kurama said this Naruto was overjoyed that his parents loved him so much that he started to cry tears of happiness and hugged Kurama while saying thank you over and over. This made Kurama smile to see such joy on a child's face but also saddened that Naruto felt he needed to know that question. After Naruto stopped crying Kurama decided Naruto had spent enough time inside the mindscape, "Kit I think you should wake yourself up soon the Hokage might get worried if you're asleep for too long" Kurama said. "Okay, but how do I leave the mindscape"? Naruto said "you need to close your eyes, concentrate , and think about waking up" Kurama said. Naruto nodded and before he tried it he said goodbye to Kurama, when he tried it it worked and he was out of the Mindscape.

Hospital Room - Real World

Naruto slowly opened his eyes and saw a white ceiling and white walls when he looked around. He realized he was in the Konoha Hospital and also saw someone sleeping in a chair next to his hospital bed. When he looked closer he realized that someone was his Gigi when he looked at himself he saw he was almost fully wrapped up in gauze. Before he could look around anymore heard his Gigi move so he looked over to him and saw he was waking up and asked "Gigi"? When the sandaime looked for the person who said that and then smiled when he saw Naruto was awake. "Hey Naruto" the sandaime said, "Gigi can I ask you something"? The sandaime looked at Naruto with a questioning gaze and nodded his head in affirmation.

"Are my parents Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki"? When Naruto said this Hiruzen stiffened and asked himself "how does Naruto know who his parents are"? "Since he already knows I should tell him why I never told him about them and also I should tell him about kyuubi". He sighed and said "yes Naruto", but before Naruto could say anything Hiruzen raised his hand and said "the reason I didn't tell you was because your parents were very powerful Shinobi and they made a lot of enemies mostly Iwa and Kumo". Once Naruto heard this explanation he nodded his head to show he understood his reasoning "There is another thing I need to tell you" The sandaime said. Naruto looked at him with a questioning gaze, when the sandaime saw this he decided to continue. "Naruto, the reason the villagers hate you is because your father sealed the nine tails inside of you". The sandaime expected Naruto to give some reaction like widening his eyes, but Naruto never did. "Gigi I already know that because Kurama told me who my parents were and about my being a jinchuuriki".