Chapter 4: Creation of the Scorched Sword

The Blonde Kitsune Chapter 4

Hello, Silver Uzumaki-Senju here, I would like to explain if the story takes a week. I accidentally broke my laptop charger so I had to get a new one to start creating new chapters faster on my laptop over creating them on my phone. Also at the end of the chapter in the author's notes, I put the Shakuton Jutsu and their explanations for what they do there. Before the story starts I would like to say Thank you so much for the support on this story so far, also I have a goal of how many words I am looking to have on this story. Lastly, I would like to tell people reading this in America Happy Fourth Of July!

Word Goal:

100,000 Words

*(DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYONE IN THE NARUTO UNIVERSE)*

"Naruto" - Person/Summon Speaking

"Naruto" - Jutsu

"Naruto" - Boss Summon/Demon Speaking/Someone Yelling

"Naruto" - /Person/Summon Thinking

"Naruto" - Boss Summon/Demon Thinking

Chapter 4: Creation of the Scorched Sword

A few days later

After Temari left, Naruto continued to train but instead of how much effort he usually puts into training, the amount of effort multiplied 10 times. Naruto continued to train with Hiruzen until it was time for him to go home. Naruto went home after saying goodbye to Hiruzen and started walking down the street to get to the town market, when he got to the town market he went into an alley and used the Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu) and walked into the marketplace disguised as a middle-aged man with black hair and green eyes with no whisker marks on his face. After walking around the marketplace for 10 minutes buying groceries he decided to head to a weapons shop to ask for a custom katana idea he has.

Higurashi Weapons Shop

As Naruto arrived at the weapons shop he undid the henge and walked inside the shop and looked around the shop. When Naruto walked inside the shop a girl named Tenten was at the counter looking up when she saw a boy a year younger than her walk into her family's shop. After a few seconds of looking at the boy, she decided to talk with him about what kind of weapons he was looking for. "Hello, how may I serve you?" Tenten asked Naruto. When Naruto heard Tenten ask him that he looked at who said that, and he saw a brown-haired girl dressed up in two buns while wearing a Chinese-style white blouse. After looking at the girl for a few seconds he decided to introduce himself. "Hello, my name is Naruto Uzumaki. What is your name?" After hearing Naruto introduce himself, she decided to introduce herself "Hello, my name is Tenten Higurashi, what can I do for you today?"

After thinking about what he could buy from this weapon shop he decided to order the things he needed, "Hello Tenten, can I get a custom katana with a red sheath made?" After hearing this the girl was surprised he didn't ask for some training kunai and shuriken to practice his aim with them but decided to complete the order "Okay Naruto, let me just g get my dad so he can talk to you about what you want to be done to the katana." After Tenten told Naruto this she went through the doorway behind the counter to go get her dad to talk to Naruto about the design features for the katana Naruto is asking for. After a few minutes, Naruto saw a tall kind of muscular man walk out of the same doorway Tenten went through. After Tenten's dad got to the counter then looked at Naruto with a questioning gaze "Hello, I heard from my daughter that you wanted to talk to me about ideas to create a custom katana."

The man said. After Naruto heard this he knew he had to ask the man to promise him, "Of course sir, but before we talk about the customization I am asking to be done to the katana I need you to promise me what I'm about to tell you does not be told to anyone due to the Hokage labeling this secret S rank secret he and I know about." Tetsui (the name is from a fanfiction called Fathers, By CrazyGirlofManyNames) looked shocked at this kid who was condemned to live a horrible life, while not having any control over why he was hated by most of the village and had another S rank secret involving him being told to tetsui. After Tetsui composed himself he decided that he should get Naruto's trust, "you have my word that I will not tell anyone about this unless they have your permission or the Hokage's permission to know this secret." Tetsui promised Naruto. After hearing Tetsui's promise Naruto took a deep breath and decided to tell Tetsui upfront what his secret is "I have the Shakuton bloodline and was wondering if I could somehow infuse my Shakuton chakra into the katana during the forging process."