Chapter 1

Hello Everyone. I'm back with a brand new story that started off as a simple one-shot but as I delved into the writing process, it grew longer than expected. Since I have already completed it, I assure you that I will be posting regular updates every third day until the story reaches its conclusion. I hope you enjoy reading it!

----------------------

Mukku was casually strolling past the kitchen in her apartment when she heard the phone ring. She rolled her eyes, thinking it was probably another telemarketer trying to sell her something ridiculous. Maybe it was Jeevansaathi, offering her a premium pack for her matrimony profile, which, by the way, was created by GK. But her curiosity got the better of her, and she checked the caller ID. To her surprise, it was a call from Kapadia Mansion's landline. She eagerly picked up the call, excitement bubbling inside her.

On the other end, she heard a young and agitated voice say, "Fai fai mujhe help chahiye..."

"Mera swag baby, kya help chahiye aapko? Help k liye tax bhi lagega. Mujhe kuch return mein chahiye," Mukku replied playfully, trying to imitate a sassy customer service representative.

"Mere paas toh kuch nahi hai!" CA cried, and Mukku immediately felt a pang of guilt for teasing her. After all, her niece was a sensitive little soul.

"Acha acha, batao kya help chahiye. Main toh mazaak kar rahi thi. Mujhe sirf tumhare cute wale hugs aur kisses chahiye, jaise tum Anu ko deti ho," Mukku said, softening her tone.

"Woh mummy-papa..." CA's voice was too muffled to make out whatever else she said, and she sighed.

"Baby, mujhe kuch sunai nahi de raha. Thoda zor se bolo," Mukku urged.

"Woh mujhe mummy-papa ki anniversary ke liye mummy ke liye secret gift lena hai. Aap mujhe shopping leke jaaoge," CA explained.

"Sirf Mummy k liye kyu?"

"Kyuki meri aur Bhairavi ke beech competition hai ki kaun sabse best gift dega. Vo papa ko degi aur main mummy ko. Mere pass best idea hai par pata nahi kaha milega aur paisse nahi hai isliye..."

"Theek hai, theek hai shaitan. Chal bata kya gift dena hai," Mukku agreed, knowing her niece had her wrapped around her little finger. After all, Mukku had spent her childhood effortlessly getting anything she wanted from Anuj with just a cute smile and pleading eyes. It was only fair for her niece to enjoy the same privilege.

Mukku's face contorted with confusion as she asked, "Kya... Tumhe kya lena hai mummy ke liye?" Perplexed, she sought further clarification, "Ha, Mera Swag baby, Main jaanti hu tumhari mummy ko thand bahut lagti hai par tumne ye kyu socha..." Suddenly, an expression of pure shock covered her face. "Holy shit," Mukku exclaimed, her cheeks turning a vibrant shade of crimson as she struggled to hold back her laughter.

Mukku composed herself, still trying to hide her laughter. "Baby, sorry... Main nahi bolna chahti thi ye bad word. Vo... Umm... Vo mere pair pe pani ka bottle gir gaya aur bahut tezi se laga... No, Swag Baby... Tum ye word bilkul nahi bol sakti jab chot lage... Mujhe nahi bolna chahiye tha aur tumhe bhi nahi bolna chahiye. Tumhari mummy mujhe maar dalegi," Mukku explained, struggling to find the right words amidst her laughter.

Choti then asked if it was a great gift. Mukku, still holding back her laughter, replied, "Tumhara gift pakka best gift hoga." She held the phone away from her face, shaking with laughter for a moment. Composing herself, she brought it back up to her face. "Kya? Nahi nahi. Mujhe bas khaasi ho gayi thi... Tumhari mummy ko ye gift bahut pasand aayega. Jab unhe pata chalega how you thought of it... Tumhe hi best gift ka winner bolegi." Tears were now streaming from Mukku's eyes as she struggled to regain her composure.

"Ha baby, hum kal hi jayenge lene. You know, kal main subah shopping pe leke jaungi aur fir hum amusement park bhi jayenge aur chocolate fudge bhi khayenge. Unhe pata bhi nahi chalega aur gift tumhara top-secret rahega. I love you. Bye"

She hung up the phone, threw her head back, and collapsed into a fit of uncontrollable laughter for the next 10 minutes straight. She couldn't wait for the day after tomorrow to celebrate MaAn's anniversary.

----------------------

The next day, Mukku returned home after a delightful day out with her swag baby. Just as she settled in, her phone rang, and it was Devika on the line, who had also been on a similar shopping spree with Bhairavi for Anuj's present. As Mukku shared the details of the gift CA planned to give Anuj, Devika burst into laughter. In turn, Devika revealed the gift Bhairavi had in mind for Anuj.

Mukku couldn't believe what she heard and blurted out, "You've got to be kidding me. Mazak kar rahi ho na tum?"

Devika chuckled and assured her, "I swear, I'm not joking. Usne mere se yahi manga."

Mukku couldn't believe it. "Aur tumne usse vo gift dilwaya?"

Devika replied,"Aur main kya karti? Ye bolti Anu ne usse jooth bola hai"

Devika laughed along and said, "Main kal k liye wait nahi kar sakti. It's going to be hilarious. After all, it's not our fault. They came up with the gift idea themselves. We were just helping them with the purchase."

Both of them burst into laughter, eagerly anticipating the comical turn of events that awaited them the following day.