Chapter 8 - Arihant Pandey

Hello readers 😁 again the same formal starting of the chapter-bear with it. Hello guys and welcome to the 8th chapter of this 📖! Hope you like it 😄
Happy readingg 💗

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Toodle-OO" he heard her say, the last thing he heard her say before she disappeared within the crowd, looking like millions of other people, leaving just her past-presence there.

"Aarush, you are shedding tears, seriously ??" Saanvi said, as she rested her head on Aarush' shoulder.

"Yes, this is what makes me emotional, a little too much. But don't worry, I will get better." He said and chuckled.

"Aarush, we are together, we have Aarvi, that's what matters." She said and looked up at him.

"Definitely baby." He said and nodded his head positively.

"You never told me in detail, what happened after you went to India, you did give me a brief but it's a perfect time to tell me more, in detail" He kissed her forehead softly making her grin from ear to ear.

Saanvi was recieved by her sister and her brother like  brother-in-law at the airport, with her little nephew in his mommy's hand, waving at his masi.

"Mashi!!" He shouted as Vidhi kept him on the floor. He ran towards Saanvi, who picked him up and twirled him in the air, making him giggle.

"Aww, my cutie, kitne bade ho gaye!" She said as she caressed his little nose.

"You almost forgot us, didn't you ??" Vidhi said and made a face.

"Obviously not, aapki hi mehnat made me Masi and gave me this little monkey, I would never forget you didi!" She said and hugged her.

"You don't deserve my hug" She said and playfully slapped Saanvi's cheek.

"Mumma, Nai!" Ankush shouted, as if protecting his masi.

"Okay nautanki, nahi marungi aapki maasi ko" Vishi said and took him from Saanvi.

"Hi Jiju!!!" Saanvi exclaimed and hugged Rachit. He hugged her back tightly.

"Hello behena" He said and they both fistbumped.

Soon, they were driving till Saanvi's home, in silence. It was Rachit who broke it.

"So, your mumma said that you wanted to work and live there in Miami only ??" Rachit raised a question.

"Umm, yes jiju, it's been my dream since I don't know when." She said and sadly shrugged.

"You know that me and your papa declined because we are concerned about your safety ??" He said while taking a sharp turn which made Saanvi bend sideways.

"Yes jiju, I know." She said, with dejected expressions.

"Good, and don't worry, you will get jobs here, in the best airline." He said to cheer her up again.

"Absolutely." She said, without no expressions, rather in an annoyed voice.

"You both don't know that you seperated me from the person who was my actual safe place" she thought while looking out of the window. It started raining as she tried to trace the raindrops which slowly slipped on the window.

"We are here!" Rachit announced. He took out a spare umbrella, kept in the car and went out to take all her luggage. He opened the car door for her as she waved a goodbye to her sister and her little nephew, who was half asleep.

She quickly ran into the shade of the house with luggage in hand. She rang the bell and the door was opened by her dad. Rachit and Vidhi left after seeing that the door was recieved.