III

Voting Goal:10💜
(fighting!!👍🏻💜)

Author PoV

Jungkook was standing on the bus stop for an hour. Her face showing clear frustration, it's because today was the first day of that internship program in that company and she is late!! She woke up late and didn't get much time to get ready and also she missed her bus, now she was standing there for an hour.

"Oh Lord, why are you testing me!! First day and I'm fucking late! What will they think of me.. There goes my first impression!" She huffed then pouted. As she was mumbling her frustration by cursing.

It was already an hour late when she reached infront of the company building. Her eyes was stunned to see the multiple floored company building. She sigh heavily before going in.

"Hello, I'm a student from Seoul National University. I'm here for the internship program for the development of Management Skill's." Jungkook said standing in front of the front dest. That women looked at her from head to toe and checked something on the computer screen.

"It is on the 5th floor. Your one hour late, so you should meet the head of management department Mr.Min who is the in charge of this program before going inside." She said politely. Jungkook nodded and asked the way to meet this Mr.Min.

As instructed by that receptionist, she goes to meet Mr.Min in his cabin. Jungkook firstly knocked on the door before entering.

"Good Morning sir, I'm Jeon Jungkook a student from Seoul National University. I'm hear for the internship program, but I was one hour late because of some personal issues. So I was told to meet you before attending it." She said bowing. The person who was sitting in his chair looked up from his laptop.

"Ms.Jeon, you do know that punctuality is the first step to success. The internship program itself is about management. The first thing you should know is come on time." He said in a strict voice. She nodded looking down.

"Yes, sir. I'll come on time." She said.

"Hmm, you can go now, all the students are assigned to different groups. You'll meet Ms.Sana there, She'll assign you to one of the group's. Next time be on time." He said and she bowed once again before going outside.

She sigh in relief after coming out of the cabin. "Phew! Thank lord he didn't kick me out of the project." She murmured while walking. While walking forward she bumped into a hard chest and was about to fall backwards, but two strong arm's wrapped around her petite waist securing her from falling.

Her eyes locked with a dark midnight black colour eyes. She was so mesmerised and hypnotized to those orb's.

"Watch were your going girl!" That man said without much emotions taking her out from the daze. She detached herself from him.

"You should also watch were your going!" She snapped back. She can see the tightening of his jaw's because of her words.

"Do you even know, who I am?" He chuckled mockingly. She scoffed back with the same attitude.

"I don't know and I don't care." She said turning her head to the right side with a scoff and walked away. The man looked at her with a tightly fisted hands.

When Jungkook reached the assigned room for all students, she entered inside to see all her classmates there. A women who might be Ms.Sana walked towards her.

"You might be Ms.Jeon. Come I'll introduce you to your team." She said politely and Jungkook bowed as a sorry for being late.

"Ms.Jeon please look a bit pleasant and clean before coming and also be punctual." She instructed looking at Jungkook. That's when Jungkook looked at herself and smiled in embarrassment. Her hair was messy and her outfit was also crumbled.