The new world!

Honestly where should I start this at, well obviously in the beginning.
I'm an ordinary guy that loves to draw mangas and read comics. And I have no friends and my parents are always off working.

Today happened to be a Monday, I don't want to go to school but I know I have to. So I get my self together and pick some clothes to wear. I never make my self some to eat I always go to the caffe before school. But when I was crossing the street that's when it happened.
I suddenly saw white.
Apparently I got hit by a Mack truck, but the strange thing was that i woke up in a Forest and my body was more buff and stronger.

I got up to walk to a nearby puddle of water, looking at my reflection. I see my hair has changed to red and my eyes are also red. I looked down to see my private buddy all out and floppy, so I grabbed some leaves and tied them around my waist.
Out of nowhere a screen popped up saying, (rank level up) it shows the number 2.
Now from all my knowledge of open world games I know this is a stat tree.
And I see a attribute point at the right hand side of the screen.

All my stats are at 0 I only have one point and 8 stats slots.
Each slots has a common stat like, health, stamina, speed, strength, endurance, fortitude, Regenerative Healing Factor, Stealth, and the last one is blank and locked until I get to rank 5.
But it seems that the left hand side of the screen is where my skill tree is, but I have no skills yet so I go hunting.

A little bit of walking. I came across a river.  I found a stick and started to sharpen the tip of it. I began to walk slowly through the water then boom. I see a catfish, I tried to catch it but to no avail.
But after 50 minutes of trying I finally caught 4. That's enough to hold me off until I can hunt for bigger ones, I noticed my XP slowly go up 5 points after killing each fish. So that means anything I kill will likely help me.!

So the next couple of days go by, I've gotten better at catching fish. I've even crafted a spear and gained ability and stat points from crafting. Now I have 3 stat points, I applied each point to a different stat.
One in stamina, I know when I come across a beast I will need to have energy.
I started building my camp, so I can sleep comfortably in these woods.

But the time has come for me to face off against my first real challenge in the new world. Moments after I cooked my fish, a beastly creature was standing over me.
I rolled back nearly coming into contact with the blade of the axe he wielded.
I equipped my spear and lunched it right at the monstrous creatures head.
It falls to the ground, it soon disappears into nothing.
Leaving behind some iron gear pieces and other items like a iron and gold sword. I placed both items in my storage, I went up 35 more ranks placing me at rank #36.

On my menu screen. Im informed that I have killed a level 35 ogre. And I've gained a new skill called Armor Creation: By concentrating my magic powers around myself, I can generate jet-black armor onto my body. it even shows me a short description of the monster, it reads.
"A legendary monster depicted as a large, hideous, man-like being that eats ordinary human beings, especially infants and children."

Wow eating kids is crazy. I then equipped the armor, but it's so much more heavier than I expected.
So I decided to use the 10 stat points I earned from killing the ogre.
I put 5 of them into my strength stat boosting my strength by 14%, I then put one of each stat point into, health and regeneration. Boosting my health and regeneration by 6%, and I decided to put the rest into endurance.
Boosting my overall endurance by 4%, making my body 4 times stronger.

I quickly realized I would need to improve my sword skills. So I started using the sword on trees, and after 5 minutes of practice i gained a skill called swordsmanship.
This skill basically strengthened my sword or any sword I use!
I was able to put the armor on but I settled for something more flexible and more my style like this,

 This skill basically strengthened my sword or any sword I use!I was able to put the armor on but I settled for something more flexible and more my style like this,

With this I can move way more quickly and I've gotten use to my dagger and sword. I just can't understand the magic part yet, I can only use a little of my armor creation on certain parts of my body.
We'll I believe I'll be able to grow my magic quick enough to use full body armor. At least I can defend myself I guess, I packed my stuff up adding everything to my inventory.

I then prepared myself for the long journey ahead, I needed to find a person who lived in the world and knows about this place.
Maybe just maybe they can help me.?
It's a little bit after morning, And I've been walking for hours no break. And then I saw it; A village with tons of people and animals. So I went into the city, I had cash to spend thanks to that ogre, plus I needed to find a person who knows magic.!

I begin to walk, walking past a table full of orbs and chains. One started to glow, so I picked it up and looked closely at it, then felt a energy shift with in my body.
A girl came out of the house and started yelling, "hey you, you punk you gotta pay for that."
I turned to look at her. pulling out my money,
"I'm terribly sorry for the confusion how much ma'am.?" I payed the nice lady, now I need a safe place to figure out what this orb does.

I just decided to head back to the woods, I read descriptions on the orb. It seems that this orb right here could draw out my magic powers.
I'm actually a little bit curious about how this got on that table. I started to feel tired, so I camped out on the outskirts of the dark forest.