THE OLDEST SHADOW REAPER?

As my body feels captured and paralyzed! I would get to see the face of this person!

A masked man with red eyes that pours out blood red fire! He would put his hand on my chest. My body would go upright and flew away from him.

However his face never disappeared! He would say something but I couldn't understand what his words were!

I awoke in the middle of dawn! As I slipped into my slippers. My nose began to sniff out, eggs! With 1/4 cups of HALF AND HALF, grapefruit, grapes. Green and Red!

I also sniffed out two toasted banana breads! On a square platter! As I rushed towards the kitchen, passing through the door. My stomach would be full of happiness!

To my surprise, Cilvi was at the stove with a pink apron that matched her lips. She looked me in my eyes. Her face would suddenly change from happy to excited!

She would jump up and down yelling at me!

"Oh jay you're up! Are you okay." She asked while rubbing my face with her egg covered fingers!

I responded quickly, smoothly grabbing the almost burnt steak meat!

"I'm okay Cilvi, I take it you heard me having a nightmare last night." I said while putting her steak on her plate next to her vegetables.

I pulled the chair out. Gesturing her to sit. I noticed she blushed, I went to my seat, and explained everything to her!

She showed just as much shock as I did. She then summoned her floating screen. On that screen showed the very same face I saw in my dream.

That face belonged to the first soul reaper! She began to exclaim to me.

"There is only one reason he's coming to you in your dreams!" She said to me with a stern look on her expression.

I responded, "What's the reason then Cilvi?" She then goes on to explain his background!

"You see, this soul reaper is the oldest of your kind! He was last seen 30 thousand years ago, in the great magical age! He battled the devil of this world taking his soul. Leaving the underworld without its ruler! Causing the demons to run rampant and destroy the magical realm!"

I was flabbergasted by this information. My ears suddenly started to want to hear more! Cilvi continued!

"One of the many mysteries of this soul reaper is that he has no name! Or at least non of the magical realm knows his name! The only person who could possibly know his name is the devil himself!"

She would eat a tiny proportion of her food, chewing then swallowing.  Before she would continue talking!

"The reason I know of him is because of historical events that every overseer of the magical realm has to learn! One of these events is when he used an ability unknown to the magical realm on a king who sacrificed young babies to the devil in exchange for immortality!"

I continued to listen as I ate my food. "The ability he used made the king completely disappear! Everyone who witnessed this said the same thing!" Cilvi said

We were interrupted bye a knock on the cabin door! I summoned my daggers and looked out the window!

To my shock it was.....