𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17

Soon after Kouza Vivi's childhood and the leader of the rebellion army had shown up and learned the truth about everything he learned about who stole the rain, Crocodile's evil plan, and everything then he was told about the bomb in the square that was soon going to go off.

And as he ran to tell his people, Vivi stopped him.

"NO!" She shouted, jumping on top of her childhood friend, trying to stop him.

"WHAT YOU DOING, GET OFF OF ME, THE SQUARE IS GOING TO BECOME A BATTLEFIELD!" He shouts.

"YOU CAN'T LET IT BECOME A BATTLEFIELD!" She counters.

"You're still not thinking straight if you go out there and tell the soldiers that the square will be blown up!"

"Then there'll truly be pandemonium everyone will be too panicked to listen!"

"YOU CAN'T STOP THE WAR NOR SAVE ANYONE THAT WAY!!"

'Vivi's really stepping up as a princess.' I thought as I watched her make logical decisions.

"What we must do is what you should have done from the start STOP THE REBELLION!!" I shout as everyone stared at me.

"And do you really think that I'll just stand by and let you do that?" Crocodile said as he was about to attack Vivi.

I ran, pointing the pistol that was on my hip at the golden hook, but before I was able to shoot, Chaka had blocked the attack.

"Princess! Pirate! Kouza! Run now and do what you must I still have enough strength to hold him off for a little while!

Me Vivi and Kouza took the opportunity to run and stop the rebels before it was too late.

"TAKE OUT THE WHITE FLAGS; PUT UP THE WHITE FLAGS OF SURRENDER THIS INSTANT!!" Vivi yells at the soldiers below.

Soldiers began to question Vivi.

That shit pissed me off.

"AYE LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN PRINCESS WERE TRYING TO FUCKING SAVE LIVES HERE!" I scream making them snap back into reality.

They quickly put up white flags as Kouza stood with them, but it was useless one of the Baroque Workers had shot Kouza turning the palace gates into a war zone as Crocodile created a sand storm.

Crocodile had Vivi by the neck and dangled her over the edge of the palace.

But when I going to jump to get her, her arms sprouted all over me, holding me down and forcing me to watch.

"Open your eyes, princess. "YOUR UNBEARABLE IDEALISM IS SICKENING!" Crocodile screams in the poor girl's face.

"Ideals can only be brought to reality by people with the ability."

"WHAT DO I CARE IF YOU FIND IT UNBEARABLE?!" She yelled back at him.

"I WON'T ABANDON MY IDEALS NO MATTER WHAT!!"

"Your deluded idealism that wished to save everyone is what inevitably led to the deaths pf you beloved people."

"You worked very hard these past 2 years. Spying on my organization but let me this clear to you."

"You cannot save this country."

He let her go.

"No no no no nononono..."

"ROBIN, LET ME GO, PLEASE. SHE'LL DIE IF SHE DIES, I SWEAR, OM MY MOTHERS LIFE, I WILL KILL YOU!!"

I screamed and struggled I was too enraged to see the shock on her face, but because of that, she loosened her grip, and I ran.

I threw myself off the rooftop.

"VIVI GIVE ME YOUR HAND!" I yelled as she did with tears in her eyes, and I pulled her into my chest."

"Vivi Vivi Vivi I got okay, okay, you're gonna be just fine."

"It's not me I'm worried about; it's my people." She sobbed.

"Vivi, what did I say trust my captain!"

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear riding on the back of a falcon.

"CROCODIIILE!!!!"