Bored; J.WY & C.S🔞

wooyoung was just lying down on his bed, on a random day, bored. everybody in the dorms were almost busy.

so wooyoung had to try to entertain himself.

he did a few things until he got bored of them, and realized, there was one person he knew wasn't busy.

his boyfriend, choi san.

san was the most non-busy one in the dorms. only because he likes to get things done quickly and in one go.

wooyoung took advantage of that and wanted to go see what his lover was doing.

he got up, slightly stretched, and walked down the hall to his boyfriend's room.

wooyoung opened the door, and saw his boyfriend's bright computer screen, with a video game on it.

he had his headset on so he couldn't really head anything, but wooyoung was sure san would turn off the game just for him.

wooyoung took no hesitation and plummeted in san's bed, it had his scent all over it. wooyoung loved his scent, so the bed was his first target.

but san didnt notice wooyoung.

wooyoung sighed a few times to try and get his attention, each time a little louder than the last.

still didn't work.

so wooyoung finally walked up to him and put one hand on his hip. "hellooo?? earth to san??"

"oh hey, baby, when did you get here?" san finally said as he grabbed wooyoung's hand, and gave it a kiss. not even looking him in the eyes.

wooyoung rolled his eyes, "sannie, i tried to get your attention multiple times! how loud are these headphones?"

san didnt reply, "i guess that answers my question.

wooyoung left the room, rolling his eyes. he had an idea that would hopefully get san's attention.

he quickly went back to his room, looked in one of his dressers, and picked out a pair of pajama shorts (san loves when he wears those pajama shorts).

after wooyoung got his shorts on, he looked in his mirror and quickly went back to san's room to put his plan back in action.

this time, he wasted zero time and went straight up to san. he quickly got comfy and straddled san's lap.

"princess, what are you doing?" san said as he tried to look over wooyoung to his game.

"sannie, dont focus on the game, focus on me."
wooyoung said while grabbing san's hands to put them on his waist.

wooyoung put his arms over san's neck while slightly grinding on san's crotch.

the older looked down and took a glance at what the younger was trying to do.

he also had seen that wooyoung was wearing the shorts that he loves.

san had completely forgotten about his game and was completely focused on the seducing boy in front of him.

"wooyoung, baby, are you suggesting something?"

"no? why do you ask?" wooyoung said, while trying to sound innocent.

san was going to respond, but wooyoung started to grind faster, which caused san's erection to have visibility.

"holy shit, wooyoung.." san's raspy voice said.

san glanced down at the grinding again, with his lips slightly parted, letting out low and serene groans.