Erected Gaming; J.YH & P.SH 🔞 (PART ONE)

Yunho was busy playing games with San and Jongho, game control in hand, on facetime call, etc.

Then, his husband, Seonghwa, was sleep-cuddling him, arms around his neck, small snores on his shoulder, and sitting directly on his lap.

"What are you doing, San? and why did you kill me, we're on the same team?!"

"Well that's your and my so-called brother's fault for making me play a game that I've never seen in my life!"

Yunho clicked his tongue and Jongho just laughed it off.

As the game went on, Yunho realized he started to get erected from Seonghwa sitting on his lap, his body is really sensitive when it comes to things like that. But tried to ignore it since he couldn't bare to wake his husband up.

He tried to shake it off and tried to get back to the game, but Seonghwa started to shuffle to get himself comfortable again.

Yunho's mouth went agape and he started hissing. The brothers on facetime noticed he started losing on the game, "Yunho, you good? You're starting to lack on your gaming stamina."

"Yeah, I'm fine guys, I just got distracted. Let's keep playing."

After a few minutes, Yunho realized he couldn't take it anymore, he just let out a little moan, hoping his friends wouldn't hear. Luckily they didn't.

But Seonghwa did.

Seonghwa slowly blinked his eyes to wake up and tried to wonder what woke him up. "Hi, baby, how long was I asleep?"

"Not that long- Can you just- get up for a sec?" The younger hissed.

"Okay?"

Yunho got up and immediately saw his sweatpants were a little wet in the crotch area.

He grabbed Seonghwa's waist to gently place him to the side. The older was still half asleep, also very confused.

"Sorry, baby, I just gotta handle something really quick.."

After that, Yunho locked himself in the bathroom, leaving his husband clueless and still a little sleepy.

Seonghwa knocked on the door trying to understand why his husband locked himself in the bathroom.

Yunho tried to take of his pants to relief himself but Seonghwa wouldnt stop knocking, so he came out of the bathroom. "Why did you lock yourself in-.. Oh."

Seonghwa looked down and saw Yunho's erection nearly bulging out of his sweatpants. He knew he had to do something about it.

"How did this even happen?"

"Because of someone moving and jittering all in their sleep!"

"Oops.."

"It's fine I'll just take care of it." The younger said as he grabbed his phone, still on facetime.

"Oh no, no, no! I caused it, I'll take care of it." Seonghwa said as he dropped down on his knees.

The two had sex before but Seonghwa never gave him a blowjob, so he was curious to what would happen.

Seonghwa wasted no time to strip the younger from his sweats and boxers. He gasped as he was greeted by a long, veiny, dripping precum member.

He started to stroke it slowly and give it little kitten licks with his long tongue, Doing so, he was giving the most seductive look with his eyes he'd probably given in a while.

Yunho was trying to hold back his moans while he was getting a blowjob from his just woken up husband. Who would've thought?

Yunho started to breathe heavily, San sort of heard it and suspected Yunho was there. "Yunho, are you there? Where did you go?"

Just as Yunho was about to reply, Seonghwa sank Yunho's dick all the way down in his mouth, "Shit!" Yunho whisper-moaned.

The two on facetime were both confused, "Sorry, I-... I was busy for a while-"

Seonghwa started giggling as he was bobbing his head back and forth which got a moan out of Yunho.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go!" Yunho hung up, feeling embarrassed.

"Baby, you knew I was on the phone!" Yunho grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.

"Sorry~ Your "friend" is quite thick, and my stamina is quite low right now, so I was hoping you could take over."

Yunho didn't reply, he just placed Seonghwa's mouth around his member again, his own actions caused a hiss.

Then Yunho started mouth fucking the older. Yunho thought about how good it felt, how warm the older's lips felt, how slutty the older looked while doing so.

He was honestly surprised he could take his length with no gagging, all you could hear was squelching and moaning noises.

Seonghwa started giggling again, that was the thing that caused the pit in Yunho's stomach to form.

"Holy shit-", And with that, Yunho came into Seonghwa's mouth.

"Sorry about that." Yunho apologized.

"It's fine. Can we have actual sex now?" Seonghwa said as he spit the cum into a trashcan in their room.

"You woke up horny, I see, but of course we can."

Short chapter cus I wanted to make 2