Part 27

Yachi was gaping at the fact that she just bumped into Ushijima Wakatoshi. The alarms were ringing loudly in her brain and she was still in shock despite the stinging pain from her injuries.

The other boy merely gave a light smile. "Oh? Did the legendary tales of Ushijima spread throughout Miyagi now?"

Ushijima turns to give an annoyed stare towards the boy.

"Relax, Wakatoshi. My name is Semi Eita, nice to meet you, Yachi-san." The ashen blonde haired boy who introduces himself as Semi nodded lightly at her.

"O-oh. N-nice to meet you both. Ushijima-san. Semi-san. I apologize once again for the trouble." Yachi replied.

Semi shook his head, "Nonsense. This was all an accident so you don't have to worry about anything."

Their red haired friend came back with a bag of first aid kit supplies. "I'm here!"

"Thank you very much – um – " Yachi thanked the spiky red haired boy.

He smiles in return, "My name is Tendou Satori. Just call me, Tendou."

Yachi nodded in return, "Tendou-san, then. Sorry for the trouble."

"No problem!" He replied brightly.

Semi then began to kneels before Yachi and took out some disinfectant wipes to clean off her wounds and began treating Yachi properly. "Excuse me, Yachi-san." He spoke before gently cleaning her wounds.

Yachi nodded as she watched with concentration to not feel the stinging pain as the boy cleaned off her wounds and dabbed some disinfectant on her wounds.

"Does it hurt?" Ushijima asked, suddenly kneeling next to Semi and looked up to her in concern again.

Yachi shook her head with a trembling smile. "It doesn't hurt that much."

Yachi kept biting her bottom lip as she watches Semi dabbing the disinfectant on her knees. Yachi was grateful when Semi ended, her knees were bandaged properly again and she was able to stand up.

"Thank you for helping me out and I'm sorry for the trouble again. Um, I'll change the money for the medicine." Yachi began to rummage to her pocket to reach out for her wallet when Tendou stopped her.

"It's okay, Yachi-san. You don't need to change the money. As long as you can get better soon, that is already enough." He said kindly.

Yachi blinked in surprise, "B-but I have to repay you." She voiced.

Tendou laughed, "Don't worry about it, Yachi-san. Relax! It's not that much."

Yachi furrowed her eyebrows, "Um...can I repay you in some way? Perhaps - "

"Phone number."

Yachi was caught off guard when Ushijima suddenly replied to her. She watches as he took out his phone from his pocket and showed it to her. "You can give me your phone number."

"E-eh? O-okay then..." Yachi was so stunned that she just stiffly took his phone and pressed her numbers timidly in his phone and saved it as her name before giving it back to him.

Ushijima spent no time to waste and called her phone number at that moment, making Yachi's phone ring as she took it out to see his unsaved phone number calling her phone.

"Now you can save my number too." He spoke.

"R-right." Yachi replied stiffly and saved Ushijima's phone number. Still perplexed by this whole thing, Yachi looked up to Ushijima in anxiousness. "I still don't understand how my phone number can repay the change – will you be contacting me about this in the future?"