Chapter 8:

Farrah:

Waking up i feel the soft warm silk of my bed.

wait, this isnt my bed. 

i sit up and i see im in the most lavish room i've ever seen.  

"Hello, Dear." a low grungeful voice says from the doorway. 

i jump and turn to look at the man with the paper white hair. 

"who are you, you look familiar." i ask cautiously.

"i'm a good friend of your parents."he says. "you can call me Mr. Snow." he adds with a slick grin.

"why am i here?" i ask.

"oh, it was terrible. some crafts grabbed you and surely you would have died. but we rescued you. "

"oh, thank you." i say greatfully. "but were are my parents?"

"oh, they're in a horrible state right now." he says scowling. "it would be too riskful to send you back now. they're stuck with these terrifying people, the ones who took you before we saved you. but we're going to have ot wait before we can reunite you with your family." 

"i hope it doesnt take too long. i want to be there when my brother is born." i say.

his eyes light up. "brother? shes pregnant again?" he looks very excited. 

i guess hes happy for my parents, since he knows them so well. 

"yes. she is." i say. 

"well. we also rescued your friend, Mr. Odair. hes through that door over there." he says and walks out. 

i hear a faint click and test it to find hes locked the door.

something here isnt adding up.

either way i shrug it off and go through the door conjoining our two bedrooms. 

"James?" i ask.

"Farrah!" he jumps up and hugs me. 

"do you remember anything about what happened to you?" i ask.

he sits down on the couch and motions for me to join him. 

"no, just that i saw you get grabbed, and i started screaming. then they got me too. but then i woke up here and everything was fine." he says. "do you?"

"same here."

"at least we're safe now." he says. 

 "i dont know. im kind of scared. i mean the details he gave me about my parents were pretty vague." i say.

"i know. it was the same about mine."

"i mean our parents seem like they're known by everyone so i dont know." 

"at least we wont get hurt." he says trying to smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

thanks for reading sorry it was so short i just wnated to update faster since its been so long.