2~ stare and listen.

I don't ship kaebedo anymore I ship Kaeya x Wine and Albedo x cheese. cheesbedo
~
3rd person
~

Klee Jumped out and about in the rocky fields. Kaeya and Albedo following close behind.

"what a beautiful day is it not?" Kaeya questioned.

"It's quite different from what it is in dragonspine. Dragonspine has a different temperature and a different surface. The surface is more of a slippery type... blah blah blah"

Kaeya could listen to Albedo ramble about the difference all day just hearing his soothing calm voice makes him different from others. he could fall asleep to his voice, sing to his voice even just have headphones on just listening to him ramble on and on about alchemy. Kaeya still kept a close eye on klee just in case she ran off somewhere.

"and so that's why dragonspine is a never ending snowing mountain! If you want to hear more I know a lot about mondstat a history."

"of course Albedo I would love to hear you talk on and on and on about alchemy as long as i'm with you" Kaeya mumbled.

"what?, i didn't hear you could you repeat that?"

"ah it's nothing no worries"

to be completely real with you Albedo heard everything and was now a deep shade of red. Kaeya looked over in worry.

"Albedo?, did I say something you're blushing a lot~"

Albedo stayed quiet but mumbled a few words along the lines of 'shut up'

"Mister kaeya and brother Albedo!!"

"yes Klee?" Kaeya said since Albedo was still recovering from what happened so he couldn't answer.

"what happened to brother Albedo??"

"nothing important he's alright"

"ok!! Klee will save brother Albedo if he gets sick!!"

"hah, Alright now what did you want to ask?"

"can we please please pleaseee have a picnic???"

"we don't have the food or a blanket klee maybe next time."

"oh, ok then mister kaeya..."

Klee continued to skip off into the distance with a less happy face.

"AAAHH" Klee shouted.

~
harharhar clifhanagar ehehehheheheheheher