fiancé

Two months later
-

-----

12 March , 2021
Hey Sushi ,

Aaj ka din thoda , thoda kya bohot ajeeb sa tha.. i was on my way to airport to pick Ajay up from there, (Ajay my fiance you know him na yaar , I've told you already) but suddenly

----

P - shit shit shit !! Ye scooty ka tyre bhi abhi puncture hona tha aur Aaj to transportation strike bhi hai ab to koi taxi bhi nahi milne waali isi liye to main scooty leke aayi warna cab le aati..

( She belongs to a middle class family guys yeah her fiance works in abroad but that doesn't mean she can afford a car 😞 )

Pallavi in her mind : ab kuchh nahi ho sakta kisi private vehicle se lift leni padegi.

She decided to ask from any vehicle to reach at time and a black audi just stopped near her.. it was Raghav Rao! He lower down the window glass and said : Saree ka dukaan tum.. yahan.. aise akela.. yahan kya kar raha hai ?

P - wo Raghav ji i am sorry aap please jaiye main dusri car se lift mangti hun.
R - lekin hua kya? he said giving her a concerned look.
P - wo meri scooty puncture ho gyi hai aur mujhe urgently airport jana hai kisiko pickup karne..
R - ye baat hai to fir gadi me baitho..
P - ji nahi aap jaiye I'll manage...
R - car mein baitho i said.. he said the way like he have full haq on her.

Pallavi nodded and hesitantly sat in the car beside him and he asked her to wear seat belt and then he started the car moving towards airport.

----
Pallavi's pov :

After two months i finally saw him.. i wanted to ask him where he was, he didn't even said a good bye to me when he left..

But why he needs to do this i don't even have any rights to ask him so ignored this question..

life is smooth enough now.. my marriage is fixed with Ajay not from today but from last five years , yeah i am engaged already. But Ajay went abroad for his work and now after five years he's coming back and our marriage date is decided and it's 17 March !! Just 4 days left.
Wohooo!!

----

Raghav's pov :

2 months ago I left her at her house without saying even bye to her.. maybe she moved on as she should be from our meet but to be honest I can't.. i still think about her at night whenever I close my eyes i see her face..

I don't know why these feelings are in my heart for her , she's just a common girl.. No she's not a common girl she have a huge impact on me just by existing..

I was lost in my thoughts and suddenly i saw saree ka dukaan asking for lift and i instantly stopped my car near her, she said she's going to pick someone up from airport but her scooty punctured so i asked maybe ordered her to sit in my car so that I can drop her there.. it was not safe after all that road was all empty!

And i can't leave her there like that alone

----

Pallavi's pov :

"Whom you are going to pickup from airport?" He asked with a little smile on his face and looking towards the road after five minutes of driving silently, "my fi..fiancé" i said and can see his smile vanished, "you.. you're engaged?" He said "yes.. only 4 days left for my wedding" i said and he looked at me shocked but then smiled a little "nice" he said, after that we kept silent and in 10 minutes we reached the airport

I ran towards the airport gate to see him leaving him behind trying not to make eye contact with him.

Why i felt bad when I told him that I'm going to get married, maybe because he's my crush.. yeah he IS still! Not giving up from fangirling ever!!

And i saw him AJAY!! He came to me and i hugged him smiling and he did the same.

"Finally you're back" i said , "i was bound to" he said and my eyebrows thinned as his words didn't seem funny at all "heinn??" I said and he grinned mischievously "just joking" he said.... "Let's go outside and check if we get any lift because my scooty punctured" i said and he seemed not so happy now.. we moved out side and i saw Raghav was still there

But why??

"Is that Raghav Rao??" Ajay said seeing him , "yeahh" i replied and he went running towards Raghav i guess he is also his fan or something? I went behind him to see what he is doing here..

----

Raghav's pov :

When she mentioned her fiancé it felt like the ground slipped under my feet.. she.. she's engaged already and going to get married within a week..

Why i am feeling sad i should be happy to see her happy but what is happening with me???

When I dropped her at airport she went inside running.. she seems excited to meet him good.*sighs*

I decided to stand there until she comes outside with him.. i want to see who the lucky man is ! Yeah he's definitely lucky to have a Sunshine Ka Dukaan as his life partner for sure!

----

I said already so much is coming on your way so be ready !! It's going to be an amazing journey!🤍

Also i am not changing the format it's just i wanted to express their emotions in this chapter..

Vote, for, comment and follow!!🫂