past?

R : aap pallavi ko janta hai pehle se?
Ri : haan par shayad woh mujhe bhul gayi..
R : par aap..kaise..?,with a totally confused look
R : tumhe yaad hai do saal pehle Mera accident hua tha? Aur woh ladki jisne meri jaan bachayi

FLASHBACK•

A man laying on road all covered in blood, a truck collided with him and he got serious injuries all over his body, the truck driver ran away while people on road were gathered around him, even some of them clicking pictures and making videos, suddenly a girl came from behind..

That girl: yeh sab kya hai aur yeh bheed?
Bappa aap logo ko bilkul bhi sharam hai ki nahi ek insaan yahan mar Raha hai and you people are making videos instead of helping him? Arey ab to ambulance bulaiye..

Someone called ambulance and ambulance arrived she left with that man in ambulance towards hospital..

Nurse : what is your relation with him? Please fill this form urgently so that doctors can start the operation.

She started thinking what to do but the nurse again interrupted

Nurse : please fill it fast , his life is in danger.

Girl : o..ok..okay

She filled the form and introduced herself as his daughter even though she don't know who he is.

- after three hours in hospital -

Doctor - the operation is successful, he'll be fine soon.. but..

Girl : but..but what?
Doctor : how do you know Mr. Rishikesh Raichand?

Girl: the great business man Mr. Raichand?
Doctor: ye..yes
Girl : actually i haven't even recognised his face as he was all covered with blood and the surgery was urgent so I filled the form as his daughter that's all..it..it was an road accident.

She explained the whole situation to the doctor

Doc : what you did was absolutely right, now I'll contact his family Don't be worried.. also if you want you can talk to him..
Girl : actually sir I am already late , I was here just Because we had no info about him but now as you know everything i hope you'll handle as i have to leave.

Saying so she left from hospital.

•FLASHBACK ENDS•

Ri : uss din usney mujhe nahi dekha but I saw her face and from that day i accept her as my daughter, but today I got a chance to treat her like one so i didn't wanted to miss it.

R : Pallavi saved you that day? I am proud of her, a big smile came on his face as he heard about his wife's brave deed. But as soon as he he saw Rishikesh his smile again vanished

Ri : you should be! She's such a beautiful soul.,he said smiling and patted his back

Raghav shrugged his shoulders and said : usne aapka Jaan bachaya tabhi aap ussey aisa treat kiya na , agar wo sirf Mera wife hota to scene alag hota..haina Mr. Raichand?

Ri : depends
R : on what?
Ri : depends on her, your wife , her nature, her character, her sense of talking, everything!.. now.. go to her.. she already went through so much... Now treat her like the queen of your heart. I know you love her Mr. Rao, He said smiling
R : and how do you know that-

Ri : go i said!

Raghav headed towards their room..he opened the door and saw her sitting there on bed her face covered with a veil.

- Raghav's pov -

She's so brave! She saved my dad wow! I'm proud of her but wait what Mr. Raichand said do I love her? No..Yes.. I don't know!!!

I should talk to Farhad about this maybe he can help me?!

Thinking all this I am heading towards my room actually our room now.. this feels so good she's my wife and.. yeah.. she's my wife.. besides all the drama , i got someone I think perfect for me ! I don't know about love but I like her alot..

“Pallavi” i called her name as i entered inside the room, i sometimes feel like how soft person i become when I'm around her or her family like i know them from an eternity..

She was sitting on bed her face coverd in a veil..

------

- Pallavi's pov -

“Pallavi” he called my name softly entering inside the room, my breath was stuck in my throat as I was crying before he came in

I miss my Maa and Priya,and the way Papa treated me.. I miss my father too!, Because he reminded me of my own father.. so caring, so warm ,so loving.

“yeh sab ka zarurat nahi hai pallavi” saying so he removed my veil.. i was constantly looking at my hands in my lap.

“you we're crying?..” he said wen he saw the tear stains on my face.

“i..i miss my maa and sister” a lone tear rolled down my left eye..

He cupped my face wiping the tear with his thumb making me look at him.

R : toh kal hum milenge na unse.. why are you crying.. you're my bravest Saree Ka Dukaan na.. how could you cry? Haan?

Why are you so good Mr. Rao , the much I adore you.. i can't even explain!

R : now go and change your clothes and this jwellery... It's not comfortable I guess

I nodded and went towards the washroom and came after a long bath and changed into my comfortable yellow kurti and white pants, i removed all the jwellery except my mangalsutra.. kitni jaldi ek hi din mein kitna kuchh ho Gaya na..

I went outside and saw him sitting on the right side of bed with his laptop in his lap.. maybe working on something?

R : can you sleep on the left side please because the right side is where I usually sleep so.. and don't worry we'll have pillows between us!

He just blasted out everything he wanted to say.. but he was looking so cute!

“j..ji theek hai aap so jaiye” i said and lay down on the left side of the bed even though sleep was nowhere i decided to close my eyes.. he was working peacefully and after one or two hours I guess I drifted off to sleep while he was still busy with his laptop.

-----

Aisa Raha meri zindagi ka sabse lamba din. Sushi kya tum khush ho mere Raghav se shaadi ke faisley se? Aur kya woh humdardi hi jata rahe the yah.. ya kya reason hoga unka mujhse shaadi ka?

-----

So this is it for todays chapter besties! I hope you enjoyed!!♥️

Please vote, share, comment and follow ✨

Yours - Khushi 🍉🦋