RaghVi ki shaadi 🦋

Raghav's pov:

"main..main karega Pallavi se shaadi agar aapko koi problem nahi hai to" i said even tho I was scared what will happen next..

"Par beta tum.. kaise? Tumhare family members kya kahenge?" Yashvi aunty said..

Family members? Huhhh.. I have only my dad jinko merese waise bhi koi matlab nahi

"Meri family me mere dad hi hai aunty aur wo kuchh nahi kahenge" i ensured her and held Pallavi's hand lightly while her eyes still having tears..

"Kya..tum..mujhse sha..shaadi karega Pallavi?" I asked taking a deap breath.

Pallavi's pov:

He asked me while taking a deap breath but my situation was like i couldn't breath that time

I looked at maa , she signed and nodded her head like she's saying yes and when I turned towards Priyu she also nodded in yes..now everything was upon me everyone was looking at me in the hall,

"I..tr..trust you Raghav ji.." saying this I nodded my head in yes and a slight smile appeared on his lips , everything was happening so fast that i couldn't understand what to do but i genuinely trust him so i said yes..

----

Pandit ji : mandap mein aa jaiye..

 Raghav and Pallavi sat beside each other in the mandap the priest started reciting the holy mantras , Priya tied the gadhbandhan and yashvi did Pallavi's kanyadaan as she didn't have father , Raghav put vermilion in pallavi's hair partition and made her wear her mangalsutra and after that they started taking the seven fere  for their new life with each other even tho it was unexpected..

Pandit ji: ab aap dono pati patni hue agle saat janam koi aapko alag nahi kar sakta, sada sukhi rahiye aur apne badon ka aashirwad le lijiye..

Pallavi and Raghav went to take blessings from Yashvi and Priya hugged Pallavi

Y : Humari izzat bachane ke liye shukriya beta..
R : ye sab maine aap par koi humdardi jatakar nahi kiya aunty ji.. iss sab mein kahin na kahin main bhi zimmedar hai aur apna galti sudharne ka farz banta hai mera, aur raha baat Pallavi ka uska character pe koi ungli uthaye ye mujhe bardasht nahi.

He said the last line looking at his newly wedded wife with truth in his eyes, Yashvi hugged both of them and gave them blessings. Everyone guest of pallavi's side was there and was shocked to see what is happening but no one uttered a word because they all knew what is THE RAGHAV RAO!

Some aunty : Chalo yashvi pallavi ki vidaai bhi to karni hai..

R : main abhi aata hai excuse me

----

Raghav's pov:

I excused myself and came outside the hall ,

She's my WIFE now! It was so fast that I can't tell you.. I never wanted to get married soon but see my marriage was truly unexpected and unpredictable..

I called my dad as I have to tell him what is happening, maybe he have issues with me but you know I can never hate my dad or ignore him..

"Hello dad" i said "bolo Raghav, koi kaam tha? Actually I'm in a meeting" he said with slow voice, why he always thinks that I call him only when I need something? "Tumne call Kiya to mujhe laga koi kaam hi hoga, to jaldi bolo" he asked

"dad..i..i got married"
"whattt" his voice raised
"yes!" I replied confidently
"whose that girl aur aur aise kaise? Kal Tak to tumne kuchh nhi kaha apni shaadi ke baare mein" he asked ( shocked )

"It was unexpected"
"What? But Why?"
"usey meri zarurat thi"
"Tum usse shaadi nahi karna chahte the?"
"Aisa bhi nahi hai"
"Kaun hai wo"
"Main usey Ghar lekar aa raha hun aap greh pravesh ka taiyari karo" saying this I cutted the call and also texted Saru Amma that I'm coming with my bride so be ready..

And went back inside

----

They started the rituals of Kanyadaan Pallavi was crying this time not because what happened some time ago but for her Maa and Sister whom she have to leave now , they hugged each other

Y : meri beti ka khayal rakhana Raghav beta..
R : main kabhi aapka beti pe koi aanch nahi aane dega aunty
Y : maa bulaoge to accha lagega ,she said with a smile
R : ji..m..maa ,his eyes became a little moist
P : to jiju jaldi se le jaiye meri aafat ki pudiya ko ,Priya said wiping her tears and chuckled
Raghav chuckled and replied : your wish my command madam..

He forwarded his hand towards Pallavi and said: chalein ?

Pallavi gave him a little nod and both Settled inside the car
.
.
.
P : aapne mujhse shaadi ke liye kyun kaha?
R : kyunki mujhe laga tumhe Mera zarurat tha uss waqt aur maa ko bhi..
P : to yeh sab humse hamdardi jatane ke-
R : nahin.. iss liye kyunki main apna Saree Ka Dukaan ko aise rote aur tutt te nahi dekh sakta..

he said with a low voice but pallu's heart felt heavy at his words and hearing his "main APNA saree ka dukaan" her trust become more stronger and her heart made her feel some strong feeling..

R : Ghar aa gya.. chalo.. Pallavi..

Hearing this she came out of her thoughts and went outside the car with him

-------

#RaghVi ki shaadi ho gayi finally but what will happen next? What will be his father's reaction? (Ik it was too fast but yeahh.)

Tune in to find out!

If you loved the chapter please vote, share, comment and follow 🤍