Creepy Time! Part 1

Midnight's P.O.V.

A mission to find the Shadow Wolf Clan? Eh...that sounds....quite amusing. It sounds like what James or Zalgo will do. I smirked a creepy smile and gritted my teeth at the thought. "Let's go then!" I yelled running towards the door. Then something caught my eyes. "What is a human girl doing here in the mansion!?" I yelled, pointing my knife towards her. "You sound just like Slender. Anyway she's our sister, Mikaela." Shadow stated unamused. I growled which was uncool. "Zalgo, James is such a man-whore!" I yelled while laughing like a maniac, which is unusual. "I bet you we have ten more siblings!" I yelled while throwing all my knives, that were in their holsters, at poor Hoodie, who was trying not to get hit. "Midnight, please settle down." Said a all to familiar voice. "Slendy, do you have a dummy I could have?" I asked sweetly. His faceless face showed a confused expression. Bursting out into uncontrollable laughter. "C'mon Slenderp, you don't want poor Hoodie to suffer these babies." I said putting my knives into my hands. Hoodie was looking from my knives to the tall faceless man. I had a evil smirk on my face, which caused Hoodie to shudder. Slender sighed. "Fine dark angel, but only because I take care of my proxies." He said. "Thank you!" I thanked with my smirk changing into a sweet close-eyes-smile. "Well Shadow, is this 'Mikaela' human or what?" I asked. She just sighed. "We can't determine that. But she is still human. We won't know until she dies or close to death." She said kinda confused but stated angrily at the same time.

Shadow's P.O.V.

We need to go...with Mikaela." I stated. Midnight was leaning against the wall twirling her knife like Jeff but stopped when mentioning Mikaela. "Whatever." Midnight said unamused for once. "Let's go!" I ordered. Midnight jogged over to Halfie. "What are you doing Midnight? Let's go!" Midnight nodded but I swore I heard her growl. Which is quite unusual. Midnight ran past me into the darkness of the woods.

I was wondering what Icy would say or what Mikaela would say.

Midnight had her white hoodie on with her sleeves rolled up. 'How does she last in both hot and cold climates?' I thought. 'Maybe because she's a demon, dear Shadow.' A voice said. I look down and saw Killer beside me, slithering. 'A demon?' I asked. 'Yes, dark angels are demons....Midnight has yet to find out.' She added. 'Midnight is a ....demon?' Tueur nodded her head. *Author-chan: I will use Killer's English name and French name(Tueur). Back to the story>>>>*

While walking for awhile, Tueur decided to go back with Midnight to discuss something with her. "So, the sisters are once again together?" We heard a voice. "Get out here James! What are you hiding from?!" Midnight angrily yelled. Her eye color then changed from a casual blue to a very blood red. "C'mere child. Father is here." James said in a sweet voice. Mikaela started to tear up and walked towards a dark shadow. "Mikaela! No!" I yelled but it was too late. James tricked Mikaela and stabbed her straight into her stomach. He laughed like a maniac. Close to what Midnight sounded early in the night but more...creepy. Looking towards Mikaela, she started groaning and passed out due from either pain or blood loss. "See you very soon my daughters." James said faintly. Maniac laughter had also followed his sentence faintly. I looked towards Mikaela and started to call myself names because Mikaela is going to turn into something...I don't even know what! "Fuck it! I'm going to kill James!" Midnight growled, while her eyes started to glow blood red and her pupils turning to slits. 'That's probably not good.' I said to myself. 'It isn't good, Shadow.' Killer said. Facing towards Midnight again. "Midnight, calm down. Its uncool of you to be angry." Casually saying. She looked towards me. Her glowing slit blood red eyes were now pupil, blood red eyes. 'Is that a bit better Tueur?' I asked. Looking down at Tueur. She nodded her snake head. I have out a sigh of relief. "Anyway, we all should've kept an eye on her. Mikaela is important if we want to defeat Zalgo...or James." I muttered the last part. Midnight growled but almost came out as a hiss. "Any of us could've stopped her." But she stopped for a second and her face softened. "I was closer. I should've stopped her." She said in a type of sadden voice. "C'mon! Let's go!" I ordered. Icy grabbed Mikaela and carried her.

Midnight's P.O.V.

I swear, there's this burning desire that I never felt before. It wasn't like any anger issue or problem I dealt with before. Maybe I'm going to transform again. We started on our way to the Shadow Wolf Clan. The place looked dark and empty. Shadow looked over at me. "Don't be depressed, Stirling. Feel angry or another emotion because who knows who did this. All I know is that your going  let your anger out on the poor person." She said with a smirk, but that smirk slowly faded, knowing that isn't going to change my mood. "Fucking emotion-colored-eyed!" I yelled out. Shadow put her face in her hands, shaking her head. "Wha-" "It was was nothing Midnight." She interrupted. "It was my cussing wasn't it?" I asked. She nodded her head. It was silent till my laughter filled the village. The girls were looking at me and started to move away from me. 'Oops.' I thought. 'Oops is right, Midnight.' Killer told me. 'My bad. I don't know what took over me.' I said with a shrug. Killer chuckled a bit. 'Go help your sisters Midnight.' She ordered. Is that an order, my lord?" I asked out loud in my best Sebastian Michaelis voice. Tueur started to get annoyed and it was clear on her voice. 'Yes "Sebastian" that's an order!' Shrugging, I started to walk around. Tueur decided to shift into a tiger so she doesn't have to slither everywhere. Icy started to say something that made me laugh. "If your talking to Zalgo, you might want to yell below you." Shadow glared at her. "It was joke. Plus, doesn't James write notes or something?"she stated. Shadow then ordered us to look around. Everyone, except Mikaela, started to search through the houses. Shadow had found a little girl in a house which ran to another to find a friend. With a note in her hand, Shadow walked over to us. "What does the fucking note say?" I asked trying to stay calm but came out as a growl. "It just says 'By the lake.' " Shadow answered. I hissed. Anger was boiling inside me. One more step and the anger might take over. "What are we going to do with the pups?" I asked, pointing to the little girls that had arrived. "You can always take them to the Slender mansion?" She suggested. "Will your faceless boyfriend accept two puppies I'm his mansion?" I asked casually bending toward to the girls. Looking up to Shadow for an answer. "Shut up! Dont call them puppies! They are just like Kadence! You wouldn't call Kadence a puppy?! Huh!?" She snapped. I was mentally laughing but kept an emotionless face.