The Arrival of Dark Link

Midnight's P.O.V.
I woke up to have someone fall on top of me.
"Ow..." I groaned out. Opening my eyes, I looked to see Alex moving around trying to get comfortable on me.
I poked his cheek once...twice...three times. "Bloody hell! Alex wake up!" I yelled irritated.

Bad idea.

I got punched in the face. Alex got off me and tried to see me. Due to the dark room, it was hard. Alex shuffled on me and ran to the light switch turning it on.
"Mom!? I'm so sorry!" He yelled out.
I hissed and covered my eyes.
Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I sat up and waved my hand.
"Its OK. Nice punch." I complimented.
He blinked and looked at his knuckles that were slightly bruised. Then at my face to see a red mark.
"How do you only have a red mark and I have a bruise?!" He exclaimed.
Clutching my jaw and moving it around, I shrugged.
"Well, don't worry Alex. It shows I trained you good." I told him.
He nodded and I got up. "Why don't you go play with Sally?" I asked patting his head.
"You can get out if this room for a few hours." I told him. Alex looked up and nodded while running out of his room in his pajamas.
Shaking my head, I walked down the stairs to see Dark Link.
"I should ness with him...nah." I muttered, while shrugging the idea off.
I walked towards everyone and see what happens.
"Who's the new hot girls?" Dark Link asked. I covered my face with my hand trying to cover my laughter but failed as my shoulders shake from my laughter.
Everyone had different reactions to his comment.
Slender took a deep breathe and introduced us while pointing towards us with each name.
Dark noticed that Spyro had a DS.
"Great..." I muttered.
Dark went to everyone doing his stupid antics but got on the bad side of Icy.
Dark had his feet frozed to the floor. Then he looked towards me while having his fingers in a gun form. He started to drag my name out.
I wanted to laugh at him but was pulled into a protective hug. Knowing who it was, I didn't do anything.
"What happened with Jane?" Dark asked. Jeff tightened his grip on me and muttered a 'Lets go '.
Sighing, I got out of Jeff's grip and followed behind him.
"Where are you taking me, idiot?" I asked him with irritation.
Jeff shrugs. My eye twitches in annoyance. I kicked him from behind and caused him to face plant into the ground.
Turning around, I walked towards my room. I didn't have time and didn't want to deal with idiotic antics.
I walked into my room to see it dark and empty. I closed my eyes and walked into the room closing the door and laying on the bed. I stared at my black ceiling. Eventually I fell asleep.
*Mind scape*
I looked around seeing nothing just darkness.

The surrounding were the same as yesterday...just not be chained to a chair and there were no images.

I started to walk and continued to walked.
Hearing the splashes of water, I looked downwards to see at least 2 inches of water covering the ground.

Raising an eyebrow and shakes my head.

Walking on, there's something ahead. Wanting to know what it was, I ran towards it the object.

When I got to the object, I saw it was a mirror. I looked at the mirror and walked towards it reaching my hand out.

What happened next was that I had a white and black substance forming something on my face. As it formed on my face, my eyes changed colors. Both my eyes was turning black and had a finishing touch that left my left eye with a red pupil and my right eye with a yellow pupil. When I went back to looking at the mask it had halfway formed on my face.
The mask wasn't a perfect symmetrical mask. The outlines of the mask weren't perfect at all.
I was looking the mask so long that in didn't realize that mirrors surrounded me.
Looking around my appearance changed. I kept looking around trying to figure out what was going on.
I put my fingers at the uneven lines on the mask that's in the middle on my face and tugged at it.
I kept going and had pieces of the mask falling off.
Blood dripped down my face and coated my fingers.
"What the hell?!" I screamed out.