Epilogue :

Xiao Zhan was searching for something in the cupboard. Suddenly something fell from Wang Yibo's jacket's pocket.

Zhan crouched down and picked that up. It was a bracelet.

Xiao Zhan, "Yibo also has the same bracelet as me? I lost one bracelet that day. Could this be that bracelet I lost? Or not".

(if you remember part 1, there's a paragraph in which Zhan meets with Yibo for the first time in a mall and then Zhan lost one of the bracelets he bought for his grandmother)

Just then Yibo came inside the room.
Yibo saw Zhan lost in thoughts. Yibo went near Zhan and snapped (his fingers) near Zhan.

Zhan came out of his thoughts and looked at Yibo.

Yibo, "Where were you lost?"

Zhan, "I was just thinking something".

Yibo noticed the bracelet in Zhan's hands. He took that bracelet from Zhan.

Zhan asked, "Yibo! Where did you get this bracelet from?"

Yibo smiled saying, "It's from someone special".

Zhan narrowed his eyes and asked, "Who's that?"

Yibo wanted to laugh looking at Zhan's reaction. Yibo then decided to play along.

Yibo kissed the bracelet saying, "I won't tell you. Ahh... I miss him".

Zhan got much angry. He smacked Yibo's head saying, "Tell me his name?"

Yibo with a naughty smile said, "I won't tell you the name but I can tell you his desription".

Zhan crossed his arms and when puffy cheeks said, "OK... Go on".

Yibo cleared his throat and said, "He has white milky skin, pointed nose, long eyelashes, big doe eyes, plump lips, bunny teeth, thin waist, long legs and a cute mole under his lips that I want to suck now".

Zhan was about to punch Yibo but stopped saying, "Wait.... Thats... Thats my description".

Yibo smiled saying, "obviously. How can I keep others things when I have such a cute bunny", saying this Yibo pulled Zhan's both cheeks.

Zhan, "You!! How dare you make me jealous. I'll.... I will....".

Yibo said interrupting Zhan, "Don't do anything... Just kiss me".

Zhan, "tch...i won't. But wait....you didn't told me how you got this bracelet".

Yibo, "Remember the day we met for the first time in a mall and you bumped into me. That time... your bracelet accidentally fell in my pocket. When I came back home I saw that. I wanted to threw it away but I don't know why I wasn't able to do that. So I kept it with myself and when you left me....i used to remember you seeing this bracelet ".

Zhan," ohh...no matter my one bracelet got lost. It was with you".

Yibo,"It was with it's rightful owner".

Zhan smiled saying, "Yeah. I have one like this too. We'll give it to our a-Yuan and his partner on their wedding day".

Yibo, "Yes but that day is far away. Why not we both wear our bracelets for the time being?"

Zhan, "Not a bad idea. I'll wear my one right away".

Yibo smiled.

So Yibo and Zhan both wore those bracelet.

Yibo pulled Zhan from his waist towards himself and started kissing him.

After a long passionate kiss, they parted.

Yibo said, "Zhan! Don't be jealous again, OK? You are the only one in my life. I'll love you till my last breath".

Zhan, "Me too. Our marriage was an 'Arrange marriage' but we fell in love".

Yibo, "Yes. I'm grateful to my grandpa for fixing my marriage with you".

Zhan, "Me too".

They smiled at each other and then hugged.

Just then, they heard a knock at the door.

Zhan parted from Yibo and went to open the door. It was Carmen who was holding Yuan in her arms.

Carmen, "Zhan Zhan! Yuan is sleepy. I tried to make him sleep but he didn't slept".

Zhan, "OK mom.I'll do it". Carmen smiled and then left.

Zhan came towards Yibo with Yuan. Yuan was moving his hands in the air gesturing Yibo to take him. Yibo came near Zhan and took Yuan in his arms.

Yibo, "Yuan baby! It's time to sleep OK?"

Yuan giggled and pulled Yibo's bracelet.

Yibo said, "Yuan baby! When you grow up I'll give it to you".

Yuan giggled again. Yibo gestured Zhan to come over. Zhan did as told.

Yibo pulled Zhan towards himself and said, "My sweet family. I love you both".

Zhan, "I and yuan love you too.
Right yuan?"

Yuan happily clapped his hands.

Zhan, "OK yuan. Now let's go to sleep". Zhan took Yuan from Yibo and lied him on the bed beside him.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading....

Do vote and comment....

Thank you so much for your love and support....

Actually I forgot to mention about the bracelets I mentioned in chapter 1, so I thought I'll mention about those bracelets in epilogue. Hope you have liked it.

Love ya all, my marshmallows....