Chapter 11: My doll, My seductress

Riccardo strides through the grand entrance of his opulent mansion, the servants and staff scurry to his side, eager to assist with his luggage and show their respect. But he pays them no mind, his focus locked on his destination. With a nonchalant wave of his hand, he dismisses their presence and continues on his path, heading straight to his chamber in the basement.

As he walks through the basement corridor, he can hear these weird groans of pain. It kinda makes him angry, but at the same time, he smirks because he's, like, enjoying it or something. He swings open the door and sees Marco all tied up in a chair, looking all beaten and stuff. It's a pretty pathetic sight, to be honest.

Riccardo chuckles to himself when he sees Marco like that. He bends down to Marco's level, and, dude, Marco's face is all swollen and there's blood everywhere. It's pretty messed up if you ask me.

Riccardo taunts Marco, all, like, menacing and in control. He's, like, relishing in his revenge and rubbing it in Marco's face. He's all, "Look at you now. Your fate has caught up with you, and it ain't looking pretty." He's definitely enjoying this sick power trip.

Marco, all beat up and in pain, looks up at Riccardo with fear in his eyes. It's, like, the moment of truth for him. Riccardo just laughs, man. It's this creepy, bone-chilling laugh that echoes through the room. It's so eerie.

Riccardo leans in closer to Marco, all, like, venomous and satisfied. He's like, "You thought you could fool me, Marco. But I always catch up to those who cross me." It's a total "you messed with the wrong guy" moment, you know?

With one final look at Marco, Riccardo straightens up and acts all cool and in control. He's like, "You're gonna pay for what you did, you old fucking bastard." he was just walking out of the room, leaving Marco all messed up and broken.

He freezes in his tracks when he hears Marco's voice. His voice is all weak and low, probably 'cause of being beaten up really badly. He's desperate, man.

Marco starts begging Riccardo, offering him a crazy deal. He's like, "Riccardo, I'll give you whatever you want. I'll give you the money, the girls, anything. Just please, leave my daughter alone."

Riccardo turns around, his face hardened with a serious and intense expression. He clenches his hand tightly around Marco's hair, causing him to groan loudly in pain. With gritted teeth, Riccardo speaks, his voice filled with anger and frustration.

"You were fucking lucky. I gave you a whole week to make things right, but instead, you chose to deceive me. You thought I wouldn't find you, huh?" Marco continues to groan as his hair is pulled, unable to form coherent words. He dares to ask, "How did you know I would call her here?"

In a sudden burst of rage, Riccardo delivers a powerful punch to Marco's face, causing him to turn to the right. Riccardo then grabs Marco's cheeks with his hand, squeezing them tightly, and growls, "You still fucking dare to speak in front of me? And on top of that, you have the audacity to ask me questions?" He releases Marco's face, standing up straight again.

"I already knew you son of a bitch. I knew that you would call your daughter here, and that was my plan all along. I wanted to catch both of you together. You don't easily trust others, especially when it comes to your precious daughter. You didn't want to send her to any other part of the world, thinking it would not be safer for her because of your business of human trafficking and of lots of enemies."

Riccardo's voice drips with a mix of contempt and satisfaction. He had planned every step meticulously, knowing Marco's weaknesses and using them against him.