Chapter 16: Room: 707

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOILER ALERT-

In this chapter, two new characters are introduced. Brace yourself for the arrival of two fresh faces.

These new characters are about to shake things up in the story. I won't spill the beans on their backgrounds, but I'm excited to see how they'll impact the plot. Keep reading to find out more!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They stroll down the corridor and slip into the last room, and woah, it's a whole luxury suite. All dark and black, giving off that boss vibe. The girl's eyes are glowing with excitement, clearly, she ain't seen nothin' like this before. She's been here just a month, thinking she got a big fish in her trap, but little did she know, she's just another prey.

In that dark room, there are some oldies chillin' on maroon couches. They turn to look, and as Riccardo approaches, they stand up, giving him those firm handshakes. He's got that boss face on, man, ain't messin' around.

Then, there's this dude standing by the window, sippin' on some fancy-ass alcohol. He turns around, and damn, he's in his mid-40s, dressed all sleek in black. Golden Rolex flashin' on his wrist, with black pants and a tight-fittin' turtleneck top, showin' off his chiseled chest and muscles. He's one good-lookin' guy, rockin' that beard like a boss.

He smirks, confidently striding forward, and Riccardo mirrors the smile, going in for a bro hug. It was the first time she witnesses him showing such warmth to someone. The man chuckles heartily, patting Riccardo's back, commenting, "You're all grown up now." Riccardo steps back, and the man gestures playfully showing how he was when he met last time and now all of a sudden a grown-up man.

With a sly smirk, the man eyes the girls standing behind Riccardo, turning his attention back to Riccardo, inquiring, "Who are these gorgeous ladies?" The girl next to Aria gets overzealous, stepping forward, and seductively says, "Master, I'm here to have some fun with your son."

The man's laughter echoes through the room, and Riccardo's intense stare makes her wonder why they're laughing. She keeps going, trying to impress him, "If you're up for it, I can also show you the world we're about to hit. Isn't it Adonis?" Turning to Riccardo, the man answers, "Well, I'm up for it, but before that, my hungry boys here wanna get a taste."

Two bulky dudes emerge from the attached rooms, his bodyguards, smirking as they lay their eyes on her. With a tight grip, they pull her closer, and she panics, shouting, "But what 'bout the other master, Adonis, do something!" looking towards Riccardo asking for some help.

 He tells the bodyguards to stop, and they obey. Her hopes rise, thinking he'll protect her, but to her surprise, he slaps her across the face, sending shockwaves through her body. His eyes burn with anger, and he grits his teeth, "How the hell you talkin' back while I'm speakin', how dare you touch me without my say-so."

He forcefully grips her jaw, forcing her to meet his gaze, and adds in a low, chilling tone, "Don't you dare look up again with that bitchy attitude." "You'll get what you want. Boys, take her and have some fuckin' fun." His words send shivers down her spine, realizing there's no escape from this eerie and intimate setting.