Chapter 17: Love, Secrets, and Sex

Alright, get ready for some hot stuff *smirks*. And hey, don't forget to like and follow and hit up my wall for all the updates.

Aria asked with curiosity, "So, what's the name of the girl they're all after?"

Noah looked into her eyes, "Her name is Natalie, Natalie Bernardi."

Aria got up from the bed and locked the door, then returned with a questioning expression on her face. Concerned, Noah asked, "Babe, what happened? Is there something you know?"

She looked at him and said, "I used to know a girl named Natalie in my batch at uni, but her last name was Harrison, not Bernardi."

Noah reassured her, "Babe, there are several people in the world with the same name. We can't be sure if she's the same Natalie or not. Maybe her father changed her name."

Aria nodded, trying to push away her thoughts.

He locked eyes with her, as she whispered, "Now what?"

Noah grinned, "Damn, it's been way too long since I've laid my eyes on you," he said, his voice full of affection. He took her hands and kissed them softly, never breaking their loving gaze.

He got real close, his breath tickling her skin as he whispered, "For now, we gotta play along with that fucker's orders."Aria's eyes dropped, but he gently tilted her chin with his index finger, making her meet his loving gaze.

"You're a badass, you know that? You can handle this shit," he assured her. He went on, "Once we find that little Natalie, our life's gonna be fucking epic." Aria's heart fluttered at his words, feeling his love and the promise of a better future together.

"We're getting the fuck outta here and starting fresh. Count on me – I'll always be by your side," he vowed.

Noah continued, "We'll have more money than we can spend, babe. We got it all planned – the perfect wedding, kids, all the luxuries, and building our empire, no daddy's help needed" He knew this dangerous game with Giulia Bernardi would set them up for a life of power and luxury, even if it meant dealing with tough-ass rivals like Lorenzo Bernardi and Riccardo Corleone.

Aria gave him a nod, and her eyes got a bit teary. She knew Noah was dead serious and didn't forget a single damn thing about their plans. He was all-in, showing her that his love was as strong as steel.

She stared into his eyes, feeling an overwhelming rush of love and desire. Out of the blue, she leaned in and kissed him passionately. Noah reciprocated, his hands gently caressing her body, feeling her curves.

He asked for her consent, and she nodded, giving him the green light to explore every inch of her body. Their tongues danced together, setting their senses on fire.

He cupped her breasts, feeling their fullness in his hands. Her body responded to his touch, and she arched her back, pressing herself closer to him. Their kiss deepened, and their bodies melted into each other.

Noah's hands roamed freely, tracing every curve and teasing every sensitive spot. Aria moaned softly, feeling his touch electrifying her.

He gently guided her to lie down on the bed. Their lips never parted, locked in an intoxicating dance of desire. He hovered over her, supporting himself with one hand while the other caressed her cheek.

She took off his coat and started unbuttoning her shirt, and he helped her remove it and threw it away, babe. Then she broke the kiss and said, "You know, there's something else I wanna ask."He asked, "What's on your mind?"