Rest In Peace You Beautiful Bitch

"J?"

I don't see her in her room. I step inside and decide to wait for her. I start seeing red hair and my eyes wide. "JENNA!" I bend down and shake her. I place a finger to her neck but don't feel a pulse. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!"

It all happened so fast. I still can't believe it happened.

They try to bring her back. They did. But it wasn't enough.

She died.

I fall to my knees and let out a loud sob. "I'm sorry."

Telling Aria was the hardest.

She shakes her head. "No, you're lying. Stop lying." "I'm so sorry." She breaks down crying and I pull her into my arms.

Her funeral was long

Her funeral was long. Lasted a week but those were her last wishes. God I fucking loved that attention-seeking bitch.

I have my arm placed around Aria's neck. We watch as her casket sinks into the ground.

Once we get back home. Aria locks herself in her room. I go to the counter and pour myself a drink. Instead, I just take the bottle.

There's a knock at the door

There's a knock at the door. "Go away!"

"Tiny! It's me, Buck!" I groan. Why can't I just be left alone? I grab a robe and put it on. I walk to the door and open it. "Hey." "Hi?"

"I just came to check on you," he says fiddling with his hands. "Are you okay?" "yes, Buck I'm fine. Goodbye." I try to close the door but he puts his foot in the doorway. I sigh heavily. "What?" I ask annoyed. "Destiny..." "Evan..." I say in the same tone.

I groan and open the door. He steps in. "Wow this place is a mess," he says looking at the trash and clothes everywhere. "Yeah I'm trying to sort her stuff." k state. "You want some help?" he asks. I look at him.

"You wanna help me?" "ya." "why? She wasn't even your friend she was mine." I state. "Yeah but you're mine," he states. "It's been...weird without your chaotic energy around. No one to defuse the tension or make inappropriate comments about a call. Put me in my place when I do something stupid." "Like coming to my house?" I point out.

He chuckles. "Yeah." I sigh heavily. "Grab a box."

We've been working for an hour. "Hey? Is this you?" I walk over to him and look at the photo. I chuckle softly. "Junior year," I state. "This was you in junior year?" "uh yes," I say snatching it from. "Why? what's so wrong with how I look? I was in a 1D phase." "No no no no. You look...really beautiful." I look up at him and smile softly. "Like no glow-up needed." "Tell that to guys at my school. Then again I think that was not Dad." he cracks a smile.

I turn around to go grab another box when I knock one over. "Dammit." we bend down to grab it. My mouth falls open.

A tear falls from my eye

A tear falls from my eye. "Hey hey hey. Whoa whoa whoa." Buck touches my shoulder. "She was always happy. She always pushed me to be my best. How could I have missed the signs? How could I have not known-" He takes my face into his hands. "No! Don't do that. don't blame yourself. You couldn't have known. You couldn't have possibly known." I start to sob. "I don't know how I'm gonna do this. I can't raise a kid let alone a teenager but I'm not turning my back on her. I can't do this alone. I can't do this without her." "You're turning me into a better person Tini I didn't think that was possible." He states.

I look at him. "You turned a grown man into a better person. I think you can handle a teenager. Especially one as awesome as the one in that room. I know how much you hate me but can we hug." I scoff. "I don't hate you Buck... at least not anymore. So ya..." I say as my chin trembles. "I would really like a hug." He wraps his arms around me and I cry into his chest. "You helped me. So I promise to help you any way I can." He rubs my head.

"Thank you."

I stand in front of her grave

I stand in front of her grave. "I hate you."

"I know that's harsh. But I do. I hate you for making me smile. For coming into my life. For treating me like a human being. For making me feel good about myself. For being my friend. And I hate you so much...for leaving without saying goodbye." I wipe my eyes. "And that hate will give me the strength to keep fighting u til the day I die so I can kick your ass for leaving me on a shitty planet," I state. I let out a breath. "Rest in peace you beautiful bitch."