˚₊‧꒰ა "𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩" 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Fluff

Here the reader is gender neutral. (Whatever text is in this font, means y/n is thinking)

Triggers: Mentions of Murder, Death, Kidnapper, Cheating and other kinds of violence. (Yayy)

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Y/n Pov:

I was running to the woods with tears in my eyes, my boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on me again. Sure, I could have just went to my bestfriend's house, Michael, he always comforts me, But I didn't want to disturb him again. I was just running and running and sat under a tree and cried even more. I didn't even care it was nighttime and a bear can just kill me. After like 30 minutes, I got up to go home and dump him, But then it hit me. I. Got. Lost. 'Shit' I didn't have my phone with me and I was beyond terrified. Then I heard something.

I hid as fast as I could, behind a big tree. I peeped and saw... 'Freddy??'

Then someone grabbed me and ran. I couldn't make out their face as it was covered. I tried screaming but then I realised Freddy was just behind us and my mouth was covered my the mysterious person's hand. 'Wait so it isn't Freddy?'. We reached... Michael's house.. 'Did Michael save me?'. Then all of a sudden, everything went dark.

I woke up in Michael's room. As I opened my eyes I saw Michael entering the room with a tray of soup and water. He sat beside me and handed me the tray.

"Michael, Thanks for saving me. Why was Freddy in the woods?" And all he replied was,

"The animatronics do get a bit quirky at night."

"Wtf?"

"Long story short, he hunts me down every night and I still keep the job because I need to kill my serial killer father."

"Michael..."

"Yeah I know... But I need to end this crap my father is doing."

I put down the tray and hug Michael. He hugged back and started crying. I comforted him.

"Y/n, I love you."

Finally, he confessed.

"I love you too."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Do y'all think I did good on this one?

(Also I know it's short, forgive me. I need to go to school, I'm writing this on the go 😭)